Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello again! Unused GD Emu board for sale...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello again! Unused GD Emu board for sale...

Hi all,

Has literally been years and years since I've logged on here but if anyone remembers me I used to do a lot of console modding back in the early to mid 2000's on here

Do many members from that era still post on here? Is Saurian still around? Would be great to catch up with him if anyone is still in touch with him?

Anyway, I have a brand new and unused GD Emu board for sale if anyone is after one. I ordered a couple for two Dreamcasts I have but never got around to fitting the second one. I'm sure anyone who has heard of the GD Emu knows what it is, but if not just Google it - It's an optical drive replacement board for the Dreamcast that lets you play games straight from an SD card and is very in demand, mostly because the guy who makes them only does small batches and they sell out in minutes and seem to be always out of stock.

I'll take ?120 plus P&P for it.

Cheers!

Will.

Welcome back dude!

Comment

Would you take 120 inc p&p?

Comment

Yes, if it's not Paypal - bank transfer or cheque would be fine.

Comment

Ok then. Pm me your bank details and I'll send over the money.

BTW, I think Saurian left these shores sometime before the Green Hill Zone exodus. However he does have a youtube channel where he posts tutorials and such. Someone else might know what the channel is called, maybe dataDave.
          Last edited by Colin; 25-10-2015, 15:42.

Comment

Why was my post deleted mods? Not cool. It was friendly.

Comment

We try to keep the sales threads banter-free to keep them uncluttered. Maybe a friendly PM or a post in the "Where are they now?" thread.

You've not been singled out, it applies to everyone in every sales thread and it's in the rules:
              "Do Not Post in any sales thread UNLESS you are genuinly interested in the sale, e.g. asking a question. This is not a discussion forum and such posts will be deleted without warning. Especially ones that just say "PMd""

Comment

This is now sold!

Thanks all.

Comment

Working...
                X