No announcement yet.

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turns out I was pretty near the end then, first XBO game I've finished.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
      Turns out I was pretty near the end then, first XBO game I've finished.
      Congrats

Comment

Just done it again, it's my game of the year and pleased I bought an X1 to play it

Comment

Just booted up the PC version as something I'd likely pick at given how recent the XBO version was. Had to spend a fair while on the settings to see what I could get out of my 770 as performance gets hit fast and hard by the options even when I started from lowest. In the end I managed to get pretty close to everything high/very high holding at a fairly stable 45-50fps which for this game is fine as when I had it running at 60fps it didn't feel much different. Just the increase in res makes this look nicer than the already pretty Xbox version and in the intro stages I worked through I didn't notice any issues. Looks like it's still cracking.

Comment

Finally picked this one up on the Xbox One at 2000 yen off retail from Amazon. Played about one and a half hours last night. As others have said, it's basically more of the same but well refined. So far I'm not regretting my purchase. The graphics are fantastic as is the audio. The game at is a little tighter than Tomb Raider Returns Definitive Edition too. Well worth picking up if your a fan of action platforming.

Comment

So this is quite good!

I never finished the Tomb Raider Reboot but coming off the back of Unchartered Lost Legacy this is... Better.

Nice world, lots to do and looks good on PS4 Pro.

It's a little jarring having all the DLC included from the get go as I'm sure I'm off on some random spook hunt when I should be doing something else but the core stealth and forage loop of this is great.

Will see this one through I think even if it is just for the option challenge tombs!

Comment

Yep, cracking game I've enjoyed going through about three times now. Gets too much of a ribbing from players overly focused on what it isn't rather than what it is.

Comment

How long does this one take to finish? Played and finished the reboot and really enjoyed that, looking forward to this one.

Comment

Pretty much the same length game so not that long in terms of hours

Comment

Working...
                    X