This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
    It's £30 ex VAT for the 350MB service, which is the business group's lowest.

I just made up a name for my "business" when I ordered it online and played along over the phone.
    Alledgedly you get priority service over the residental users and there is no throttling. I also get emails and updates telling me when they are doing work and that there may be 5 minute downtime or whatever.
    The only issue is that you always have to answer the phone "Hello, Evil Boris Incorporated, how may I help?"

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      The only issue is that you always have to answer the phone "Hello, Evil Boris Incorporated, how may I help?"
      Well he obviously doesn't say "hello".

It's quite clearly "Mwahaha, Evil Boris Incorporated, how may I destroy you?"

Comment

Ha, but in a really upbeat and chirpy tone!

Comment

Ha, but in a really upbeat and chirpy tone!
          But of course. There is no need to be ride on the telephone.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
            Well he obviously doesn't say "hello".

It's quite clearly "Mwahaha, Evil Boris Incorporated, how may I destroy you?"
            Mwahaha, Evil Boris Inc. How many I ruin your day?

Comment

"Ah! Mr. Zaki! Just stand here and your interviewer will be with you momentarily."
              That gif is unbelievably good! What film is that from? I need to watch it.

Comment

Wasn't paying attention today as I drove to the vets to collect my dogs ashes. Hit a kerb taking a chunk out of both the nearly new front tyre as well as the previously immaculate alloy wheel. New tyre tomorrow, new wheel ordered. Expensive day.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                  Man of Tai Chi

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                    Wasn't paying attention today as I drove to the vets to collect my dogs ashes. Hit a kerb taking a chunk out of both the nearly new front tyre as well as the previously immaculate alloy wheel. New tyre tomorrow, new wheel ordered. Expensive day.
                    I kerbed my new gold alloy sat night. Pulled up to park at the slowest speed and ground horribly against a jutty out bit of kerb, cue a nasty grinding sound and a a lot of paint off one alloy.

I’ll get it restored if I sell the car, otherwise I won’t be bothering.

Balls.

Comment

First episode of Season 3 of Attack on Titan.

Seriously? What utter wank.

Comment

EB's voicemail is that dramatic reading from way back when with the cool bgm.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                          It's Man of Tai Chi, which I really enjoyed. Some great fight sequences and a formulaic, but compelling story.
                          The DVD is disappointingly light on extras, but there is a version with a commentary, but it's nothing astounding, apparently. Just Reeves occasionally mumbling and Chen copying what he says!

It's streaming for a fee on all the usual places, but the DVD is £1 at CEX.

Comment

Man of Chai Tea.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                              Man of Chai Tea.
                              Starring Judi Dench and, oddly, Bryan Ferry of Roxy Music.

Comment

I’m fed up with getting emails from eBay and Amazon reminding me that the item I viewed is still available. Just because I looked at something doesn’t warrant two or three follow-up marketing messages.

And the PlayStation app for t iPad is ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X