• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
    How hot? 39C here in Shanghai today.
    35C! This isn't London Weather!

Comment

27 degrees for us.

Comment

33c on Canvey Island and 42c in parts of my factory.

I’m a winter bear, I effing hate the heat. I need my cold back
        Last edited by fishbowlhead; 26-07-2018, 14:41.

Comment

Yeah the heat is an Irk for me too, hoping we get some rain soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
            35C! This isn't London Weather!
            I bet. I’m on hols so am lying on my bed, air conditioner on, playing Super Bomberman against my kid whilst eating a watermelon. Could be worse. 😁

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
              I bet. I’m on hols so am lying on my bed, air conditioner on, playing Super Bomberman against my kid whilst eating a watermelon. Could be worse. ��
              Could be better. Watermelon?! Bleurgh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                I grabbed a honey melon too👍

Comment

Originally posted by S3M View Post
                  Yeah the heat is an Irk for me too, hoping we get some rain soon.
                  I like the sunshine, but not 35C temperatures! If we had a nice sunny 20C, that would be great!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                    You weirdo.
                    I love big juicy melons.

Comment

It is too hot right now but I wish there was more sun and less rain in this country. It would reduce the grim atmosphere. Although I notice violence and other related stuff goes up in heatwaves, perhaps because people aren't used to a long summer and just overdo everything.

Comment

I needed a new game to play. Was on the PS store and saw Ultra Street Fighter IV was £5.99. Thought I hadn't played a new SF in years so at that price I'd give it a bash. Utter pish. Do people actually enjoy playing this over the old classics?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                          I kerbed my new gold alloy sat night. Pulled up to park at the slowest speed and ground horribly against a jutty out bit of kerb, cue a nasty grinding sound and a a lot of paint off one alloy.

I’ll get it restored if I sell the car, otherwise I won’t be bothering.

Balls.
                          I misread and thought you took the nuclear option: "I'll get it restored and sell the car - I'll always know!"

Comment

Reversed into the side of mountain yesterday and scraped the bumper. The parking sensors remained silent throughout the collision. Thanks mercedes.

Comment

You reversed in to a mountain? Maybe more than the car to blame Brad.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                                Reversed into the side of mountain yesterday and scraped the bumper. The parking sensors remained silent throughout the collision. Thanks mercedes.
                                You actually missed a mountain? Ahahahahahahahahahahahah. Oh your not living that one down.

Quickly someone photoshop a meme. A BIG meme!

Comment

Working...
                                X