• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. Now I read that back...

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
      You reversed in to a mountain?
      Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
      Quickly someone photoshop a meme. A BIG meme!
      I've done it, but I misread the design brief.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        I've done it, but I misread the design brief.

Itle have to do. Brad that’s your new avatar, on account of not seeing a mountain.

Comment

Such palpable disappointment. I love it

Quick! We need a palpable disappointment meme!

Comment

I can see I'm going to have to take a photo of this to explain myself. More fun not to though!

Comment

Also who is the bloke behind the car? I feel like I'm missing a big part of the joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                Also who is the bloke behind the car? I feel like I'm missing a big part of the joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                  Looks like
                  to me.

Comment

Hangovers are becoming more difficult to get over the older I get.

Comment

And easier to get into.

Comment

Mine start the day before I drink and finish the following Christmas.

Had to clean off some nail polish from my car window this morning. Apparently some hooker was scoping it out for a quick smash-and-grab. There are only tissues in there though, maybe she REALLY needed to wipe?

Comment

When I went to Tesco last Thursday they already had the Back to School stuff up with all the school uniforms and stuff. My kids only broke up for the summer last week, give them a break....

Thing is, as soon as this all gets taken down, it get replaced with all the hallowe’en bull****, and after that then it’s the merry three months of ‘festive’ marketing

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                            Thing is, as soon as this all gets taken down, it get replaced with all the hallowe’en bull****, and after that then it’s the merry three months of ‘festive’ marketing
                            All that Halloween rubbish imported from over the pond is banned in our house.

Comment

Most definitely. It’s not originally an English festival of any sort, and as far as I’m concerned banging on people’s doors begging for sweets (or you’ll get your house/car windows egged) is well out of order. And a bit pikey.

Comment

Switch between current app and previous app:
                                Android: double tap the square button
                                iPhoneX: gesture up and to the right and if you got it right, then scroll left to the app you want and tap it.
                                iPad: swipe up with 4 fingers and if you get it right and swiped from close enough to the bottom of the screen, then choose the app you want and tap it.

It irks me that iphones are seen as really user friendly but they are crippled by apple's instentence on removing as much stuff as possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X