X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
    Switch between current app and previous app:
    Android: double tap the square button
    iPhoneX: gesture up and to the right and if you got it right, then scroll left to the app you want and tap it.
    iPad: swipe up with 4 fingers and if you get it right and swiped from close enough to the bottom of the screen, then choose the app you want and tap it.

It irks me that iphones are seen as really user friendly but they are crippled by apple's instentence on removing as much stuff as possible.
    Sounds like having sex for the first time.

Comment

Switch between current app and previous app:
      Android: double tap the square button
      iPhoneX: gesture up and to the right and if you got it right, then scroll left to the app you want and tap it.
      iPad: swipe up with 4 fingers and if you get it right and swiped from close enough to the bottom of the screen, then choose the app you want and tap it.

It irks me that iphones are seen as really user friendly but they are crippled by apple's instentence on removing as much stuff as possible.
      Needs the home button iPhone does, the X is an absolute pig to use when I tried it in the store before I got my 8.
      Last edited by fishbowlhead; 03-08-2018, 11:55.

Comment

Lololol
        Originally posted by Zaki View Post
        Sounds like having sex for the first time.

Comment

Can’t you double tap home on the iPad? My Mini 4 works like that. Ah, it might be a Pro thing.

Comment

Yep, you can double tap home on the iPad Pro too.

Comment

swipe up with 4 fingers and if you get it right...tap it.
              We call that a "KitKat".

Comment

Opening this first Airbnb has been a real eye opener. Whenever we book through it, we always leave the places as we find them, I can’t say the same for some of our guests so far. If I have to see one more white towel that’s been left caked in make up I may go psychotic.

Comment

Change to AirBnMurder.

But always use red towels.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                    Opening this first Airbnb has been a real eye opener. Whenever we book through it, we always leave the places as we find them, I can’t say the same for some of our guests so far. If I have to see one more white towel that’s been left caked in make up I may go psychotic.
                    Black towels from now on Colin me thinks. Because, people.

Comment

I’m numbing the pain of manky French guests with fine Scottish malt whisky. Hopefully the Finnish people who moved in today will be more impressive guests!

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                        Black towels from now on Colin me thinks. Because, people.
                        Black towels will show foundation more than white does. Go with something old man level-beige.

Comment

Or, and I know this might be a bit outlandish and crazy. Wash your ****ing make up off properly before you rub your ****ing face in to the pristine white towels we’ve worked our arse off to put in a lovely flat for you. Skanks. I’ll get over it.

Comment

Bloody franks!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                              Or, and I know this might be a bit outlandish and crazy. Wash your ****ing make up off properly before you rub your ****ing face in to the pristine white towels we’ve worked our arse off to put in a lovely flat for you. Skanks. I’ll get over it.
                              Write it into their reviews Colin. It’s out of order.

Comment

Sadly we have to be reasonable on the review front at the moment as we’re just starting out, it may be off putting if people read our comments and we’re slagging 50% of the guests off so far. Once we’ve built a good review base we can be more direct. Though we were plain and simple on the first people that stayed and simply said they would never be welcome back.

As first experiences go it was probably as bad as you could get, we had three guys up staying from England, and are you ready for this? One of them pissed the bed. Thankfully we’d played it safe and bought expensive mattress protectors as we’d paid a hell of a lot to get really nice beds which kept the bed itself safe, but we still had to bin the duvet/bedding/protector. Expensive for us, but we’d never let someone sleep in them again, no matter how many times they were cleaned. Add to that, they had dropped a bowl of pasta in the kitchen and all the brand new units and pristine white walls were covered in pasta sauce, they hadn’t even bothered to clean it, but I had to and repaint. **** like that just blows my mind, that people can disrespect your property so much.

Thankfully half of the guests have been great though, just to save me hating humanity altogether.

Comment

Working...
                                X