Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People who say "brought" instead of "bought".

Where did you bring it to?
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Sorry to hear about your loss tomato. I can't imagine what it's like and nothing I can say will make it any easier but she knew how much you appreciated her.

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
      People who say "brought" instead of "bought".

Where did you bring it to?
      My grammar isn't perfect and I make my fair share of mistakes but it still irks me.

A guy said I was a lier today... Had English been his second language maybe I'd let it pass but that wasn't the case.

Comment

Humax freesat box died. Took it to richer sounds. They're sending it off to be fixed and I have a loaner box til it's back. Just went to plug it in and it's a freeview box. Ffs!

Comment

Running out of money this month.. Was only paid for 2 weeks at my last job, then needed a new DMF, clutch battery and starter motor fitted to my car. Now down to next to nothing until the 27th - and also paid for solar panels which cleared out my savings. I love the way all this happens at the same time.

Comment

Ah, the "too-much-month-left-at-the-end-of-the-money" syndrome. Know it all too well. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever escape it.

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
              Ah, the "too-much-month-left-at-the-end-of-the-money" syndrome. Know it all too well. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever escape it.
              I had to reread that a couple of times before it my brain made sense of it. Tiredness is irking me.

Comment

How to Train your Dragon: Riders of Irk.

Am I too late?

Last nights wind (outside, not mine) blowing down my fence. More expense.

Comment

The Irkth Sense.

Comment

*I see irked people*

Irk the Viking.

Comment

Every one of these is going to end up as the title of a future irk thread you know. At that point, someone has to come back and turn each one into a hyperlink pointing at the relevant thread.

Comment

So this can become an irk portal.

I'd like it if the hyperlinks went directly to stand-out posts in the target threads.

Comment

Irk wears white sox. </facepaint>

Comment

Electric Irk.

"I've got something to put in you in the irk thread, irk thread!"

Comment

Danger, danger, high irking! When we post, when we kill!
                              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Windows 10. More specifically, the UI scaling.

I'm back on Windows 7 now. 10 is fine as an OS, maybe games even run a tiny bit smoother but how it handled UI scaling was bizarre. Obviously Windows has had scaling for people with worse sight or whatever for ages, but Windows 10 gives you the option to also set the scaling for each program - or something to that effect.

This resulted in Skype being a blurry mess, and then being entirely too large when I disabled UI scaling for the program (done in exe properties).

Just a mess. Despite what everyone has said too, I still feel as if it has the weird tablet layer that Windows 8 had. I don't want that at all. And yes, tablet mode was set to off.

Comment

Working...
                                X