Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In a way it's a smile thread thing if it weren't for how utterly depressing a reflection of mankind it is too

Comment

Putting aside the lie detector not actually being shown, I'd have thought someone who says something they honestly believe to be truth would pass the lie detector test because they're not lying. I think he simply has mental issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
        http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/...Z9Ug&ocid=iehp

In a way it's a smile thread thing if it weren't for how utterly depressing a reflection of mankind it is too
        What, smile because of the absurdity, irk because the time-of-day has been given to such an obvious charlatan?

If he was a time-traveler and really wanted people to believe him, he would've said something that was going to happen tomorrow. Something at the Winter Olympics would've been ideal.

Comment

I'm irked that they let the Cross-Country Skiing continue after that crash put the Norwegian competitor in a coma.

Wait, that's tomorrow.

Mods, can you delete this?

Comment

How precious people are getting, not to mention everyone and their cousin is an online protesting warrior for even the smallest thing, nothing to petty for these people.

Last edited by fishbowlhead; 16-02-2018, 08:50.

Comment

The film looks utter rubbish and I'm just surprised anyone needed an excuse not to see it. But as someone who has a daughter who can be killed by a peanut, I guess I can understand where they are coming from.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                The film looks utter rubbish and I'm just surprised anyone needed an excuse not to see it. But as someone who has a daughter who can be killed by a peanut, I guess I can understand where they are coming from.
                You don’t go on a mass rampage calling for a ban on snickers and the eradication of all socially insensitive peanut trees though do you.

Comment

Not yet... but if I saw a kids' show where some kids tried to force feed a Snickers to a kid who is allergic, I don't think I would be cool with it.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                    You don’t go on a mass rampage calling for a ban on snickers and the eradication of all socially insensitive peanut trees though do you.
                    it's making light of a life threatening condition, for parents that have had to see there kids go into anaphylactic shock its probably not a laughing matter for them. its not a case of saying lets ban snickers the film has a scene where they force the antagonist to swallow something he's allergic to for comedic effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                      it's making light of a life threatening condition, for parents that have had to see there kids go into anaphylactic shock its probably not a laughing matter for them. its not a case of saying lets ban snickers the film has a scene where they force the antagonist to swallow something he's allergic to for comedic effect.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . I think everyone has more pressing matters to campaign against to be honest than a rabbit feeding some blueberry's to a human.

Comment

Yeah, the fact James Corden is still seen (by someone) as entertaining.

Can't stand the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                          Yeah, the fact James Corden is still seen (by someone) as entertaining.

Can't stand the guy.
                          I give this post 5 blobcats out of 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            Not yet... but if I saw a kids' show where some kids tried to force feed a Snickers to a kid who is allergic, I don't think I would be cool with it.
                            I don't think the allergy is the only problem there It's the human/snickers foie gras imagery.

I know this can be a sensitive topic and everyone's personal circumstances can affect their opinions on it. I'm sure fishbowl doesn't condone force feeding either.

[MENTION=2561]fishbowlhead[/MENTION], I can see the point you are trying to make, it's just that kids can be forking dumb and could potentially imitate this kind of stuff.

Comment

I put James Corden in the same category as the TV show Gogglebox.

I can't stand Gogglebox in the same way, the same type of hatred.

Comment

And Michael McIntyre. One of my exes loved all three, it just had to end.

Comment

Working...
                                X