Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clothes. Is every man in England the size of a 12 year old Thai girl now? I literally can’t even get my arms into the legs of some jeans.

Comment

I have the same problem, everything's made for stumpies, I tend to buy tops in L but the arms are pretty much always too short for my orangutan arms.

T-shirts are usually too short as well. How annoying it is to be quite gangly, I really wish peeps made their tees a bit longer, soooooo irking.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
        Time they banned drunks from flights, and probably serving drinks on board. It's just turned into an expected piss up, and it's hard luck if other peoples trips are made miserable.
        Couldn't have said it better [MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION], Van, drunks should be banned from all types of public transport, once had a late night journey on a train where one of the passengers just shouted the whole team, so the whole carriage could hear him. Pissed as a flute he was and sure enough, just bought more booze while onboard.

Comment

To be fair I reckon I'd have to be drunk to use the train in the UK, ghastly things!

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
            To be fair I reckon I'd have to be drunk to use the train in the UK, ghastly things!
            What you don't fancy a seven hour train ride to Edinburgh, paying £200 for the pleasure? Yeah the service stinks for most train companies theses days.

These days half the time it's cheaper to fly, it's easy to see why less and less people use the trains these days.

Comment

One of the hotels for my trip to Japan (next week) just sent me a reminder e-mail about my reservation and they used wrong dates, deleting one night when we agreed on two. Maybe they're in full panic mode and still haven't replied to me pointing out the error. Hopefully I won't have to hunt for hotels one week before going there.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                One of the hotels for my trip to Japan (next week) just sent me a reminder e-mail about my reservation
                Do you need any help at this end? I could make enquiries.

Comment

I'll ask if they don't reply by today, thank you. Though it'll be in the Hiroshima area

Comment

Irked that no one makes a good programmer's calculator anymore. HP used to make good ones but their latest is a bit long winded on inputting anything not in base 10. I want something that can quickly accept binary, denary and hex and can so some logic e.g. AND, NAND , XOR. I don't even care if it's rpn or algebraic. I'm having to look on eBay! I guess they think we all just use apps these days but I like real buttons. Might put something in the wanted section.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                      I'll ask if they don't reply by today, thank you. Though it'll be in the Hiroshima area
                      No problem. I figured I could just call them and see what's going on. If their English isn't too hot then that could delay things while they wait for that one girl who went to America for three months to start her night shift

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                        Irked that no one makes a good programmer's calculator anymore. HP used to make good ones but their latest is a bit long winded on inputting anything not in base 10. I want something that can quickly accept binary, denary and hex and can so some logic e.g. AND, NAND , XOR. I don't even care if it's rpn or algebraic. I'm having to look on eBay! I guess they think we all just use apps these days but I like real buttons. Might put something in the wanted section.
                        Get a TI-84 and code it yourself.

Comment

Do they do a version without a usb port?

Comment

Get one of those ace looking Sinclair ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                              Only just got home, I smell like bad teeth.
                              Asura: "smexy!"

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                                Do they do a version without a usb port?
                                I don't think so.

Comment

Working...
                                X