This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the sounds the criminal charges have been dropped at least

Mine today, DX Delivery Service - I mean, sweet jesus....

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
      I'm just gonna post and say I just bought a can of Ting and it's deffo not the real Ting anymore. Damned sucralose!!!!

Aw, Ting was awesome. Jesus.
      I generally buy two cans of Ting at a time. Ting and Ting.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
        Annoyed at the pictures on the news of people tying flowers etc. to the garden fence of that pensioner who killed the burglar, in sympathy for the burglar.

Not that I have any problem with people having sympathy for the burglar, I mean a person has died; rather that the guy's going to have a gravestone soon specifically for that purpose.

Putting the flowers on the victim's house (remembering that the pensioner is the victim in this) isn't about sympathy at all, and I'm angry at the people the beeb has interviewed for having the gall to say that it is. It's to intimidate the pensioner. It's to remind him that all of those people who knew the burglar are upset he's dead and care about that more than the pensioner's welfare.

They should all be ashamed of themselves.
        Totally agree, this country makes me sick. Gutless.

Comment

Unbelievable.

Comment

Scumbag dies (probably fell on his own screw driver the d**k head) while trying to rob an old man.

Good. I’m glad the price of crap is dead. Poxy oxygen waster. Hopefully the locals give the old man a parade.

Comment

That's sickening. That is the non-working class for you. Gets me in a bloodrage thinking about it, just imagine the stress of that old couple. Hope it was a Snap-On.

Apart from that, just watched MetalJesusRocks' latest video on homebrew SNES and NES games, I JUST CANNOT BELIEVE THE CRAP!!!!

What the hell ARE these games? 'Sydney Hunter'??? RUBBISH. Damn, there was a Joust clone based on mecha-old skool presidents. But IT'S A JOUST CLONE!!!!

They're charging 40/50 quid a pop for this ABSOLUTE CAAAAAACK.

What's up with making a PROPER game?!

Comment

Unfortunately twats like MetalJesusSucks are going to keep churning out these pointless filler content videos just to keep their channels going...

Room tour that apparently millions kept requesting: done that.
                Various pointless Top 10s: done that too.
                Covering absolute ****e NES and 2600 palette swaps / sprite edits: well that seems like a fine and dandy idea...

Comment

Haha, you so right. I remember wincing when he wanted money for a road trip.

Yeah, I'm all in!!!

(ironic face)

Comment

ALSO irks me? New billboard ad for Coke Zero with peach, clocked it looking out the bus on the way back from work.

They're maximising the RED can, somehow indicating it's full sugar. There is a thin black band to indicate Zero under the rim but practically the whole can is red like normal Coke.

They are trying to assimilate here, the image of sugar married with the taste of non-sugar.

Immediate boycott, up the arse wit ya!

Comment

Coke with peach is wicked. Does it come in regular or only zero?

Comment

[MENTION=2625]randombs[/MENTION]: I think only Mario can tell us whether Coke with Peach is an authentic flavour!

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                          Unfortunately twats like MetalJesusSucks are going to keep churning out these pointless filler content videos just to keep their channels going...
                          No offence intended, but although the guy's videos can seem a bit rough around the edges, and he's doing much of the typical stuff people expect of a youtuber, making those videos is a great deal more difficult than people give youtubers credit.

Maintaining any kind of schedule and putting stuff together, even of that level, is a lot of work. Just it's a medium that thrives on informality so it can appear as though they're just goofing around.

MetalJesusRocks is an interesting guy to me, as I'm not a shy person but I'm also not the best on camera. I kinda feel if I was a YouTuber, my content would appear quite similar in terms of production. Still, he's managed to make it work, so fair play to him.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                            Coke with peach is wicked. Does it come in regular or only zero?
                            The ad was for Zero, it made it look like it was the only one, the (BIG LIE) red can is bogus.

I think I tried full sugar Peach Coke at Five Guys, was nice.

I tend to like all variant flavours of full shug Coke n Pepsi. Because it contains the sugar that makes it sexy, appealing to kids n older bods alike

It's called SWEEEEEEETNIZZZZZ.

It's all about the shug.

Comment

Ps Asura, I don't mind MJR vids tbh, just being realistic up in this piziece

Comment

Waiting for some stuff i need to turn up at the factory. The DPD driver actually tried to deliver the item to the factory in front, instead of to the correct factory mine, despite there being a F*****G sign on my factory clearing indicating who i am and the factory number.

He literally went out of his way to not deliver the item, took a picture of the incorrect factory and f****d off.

Absolute c**t

Comment

Working...
                                X