Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pedestrians who choose to cross a busy road about 20 yards for a legitimate crossing who then give drivers ****ty looks when they almost get hit by a car.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
      Flat earth believers.
      They are all master trolls. They MUST be!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
        Pedestrians who choose to cross a busy road about 20 yards for a legitimate crossing who then give drivers ****ty looks when they almost get hit by a car.
        Drives me mad this too. Equally annoying is when the lights change - green for traffic, not for pedestrians - and people step out anyway. It seems to happen at a specific couple of crossings where we live and I've nearly run a couple of twats over doing it.

Comment

I'm catching up with tech news from various sources and now Amazon (.com, dunno about other regions) aren't selling The Last Jedi and other blurays if you don't subscribe to Prime. Wow this is stupid.

Comment

They've done stuff like that with NSwitch on .ca when it was first out.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
              Good one, just had one not fifteen minutes ago some dickhead with a young toddler in tow, I actually said to the wife and daughter why not start to teach that young kid some safety craft and take it to the pedestrian crossing fifty feet further on.

Comment

Just got a 10-piece bucket from KFC and had to lob five pieces away as they were barely cooked. This is happening quite a lot.

Would be better off naming it KUC.

Kentucky Unfried Chicken.

Comment

Fukuoka is a bit of a letdown. No burly men in snakeskin jackets around Nakasu-Kawabata or giant space crystal lizards near Fukuoka Tower.

(joking of course, I'm having a blast here.)

Comment

Lilt is ruined.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                      Lilt is ruined.
                      The Sugar tax has killed everything.

Whilst I’m here I’m gonna put an irk.
                      Self checkout tills in supermarkets flagging to be ID’d everytime you buy a red bull, I mean come on now, won’t someone please think of the children!

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                        Fukuoka is a bit of a letdown. No burly men in snakeskin jackets around Nakasu-Kawabata or giant space crystal lizards near Fukuoka Tower.

(joking of course, I'm having a blast here.)
                        My friends live in Fukuoka City.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                          Just got a 10-piece bucket from KFC and had to lob five pieces away as they were barely cooked. This is happening quite a lot.

Would be better off naming it KUC.

Kentucky Unfried Chicken.
                          The only way this could happen is if they cooked them in the chip fryers, was it late at night as our cooks used to do this if they ran out of chicken and didn't want to mess up the deepfat fryers. the kitchen cleandown used to take about two hours so they would start at 8 and not cook anything after that. The chicken is racked up and cooked in big pressurized deep fat fryers that wont let you open them early as there on pre-set programs.

Comment

Boxed Super Famicom game sent out in Jiffy envelope, no padding at all Can't believe stuff like this still happens, this was a retro games business as well not someone who doesn't know any better..

Comment

Arseholes Jamie, I hate stuff like that.

My enormous irk tonight is that my favourite burger place in Scotland has just released a new menu and my favourite burger is no longer on it. You have no idea just how big an irk this is for me, burgers are my favourite meal and this one was legendary.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                                Arseholes Jamie, I hate stuff like that.

My enormous irk tonight is that my favourite burger place in Scotland has just released a new menu and my favourite burger is no longer on it. You have no idea just how big an irk this is for me, burgers are my favourite meal and this one was legendary.
                                Get them told then. Can't they knock it up regardless? It's not like they'll be under any strict chain-wide pricing matrix.

Comment

Working...
                                X