This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
    A trans friend of mine describing the treatment recieved by their "friends". Deeply upsetting stuff.
    There is still too much ignorance in the first world sadly. Like Zaki said, at least they have you.

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
    A small swelling on my forehead just above my eyebrow.
    I was aware of it yesterday and it was not visable, just I could feel a bump that could be the start of a spot, annoyingly.

Woke up this morning and it is clear in the light that that dot is in the centre of an inch-wide swelling. I look like a fool. Maybe some bite or weird symptom of the bouts of Rosacea that I get.

No face mask is going to cover that up, I'm just going to have to wear my thick goggles all day!
    Mosquito bites do that to me these days, my body only started reacting to them just after i turned 27.

Comment

By the end of the day 2 people were asking what was wrong with my face. It felt like a sunburn, itchy and raw pain.

Pretty sure its some sort of bite or sting now.

Comment

PS Vita 64GB memory cards.

Unreliable pieces of expensive ****!!

Comment

Gah, found out my mate Geoff off the bins died, I heard today but he died at the weekend.

Taught me the bins when I first started there ten years back, skinny strong bast from years of hard work, beer, not eating, betting and being henpecked by his wife of 40yrs.

Died aged about 71, truth is he always looked a good 59, skinny n' fit, never thought he'd die tbh, he was too much of a force of a man. Always wore a leather bomber jacket out and looked cool as f*, despite being an old baldy bast for years. He just rocked the ruggedness so well.

RIP Geoff B.

Comment

Possibly might be on live telly Tuesday night. Trying to keep it out my mind but bricking it a bit and it keeps popping back in. Aargh. Gotta be brave, I'm hoping I don't get collared, starting to feel that "best man speech" feeling, yipes.

Comment

Right, I got UK Netflix and Amazon Video and NEITHER has Commando on it. I feel kinda ragin', it should be a given on any streaming service.

No sign of a movie called 'Her', either, which sounds like a real cool movie.

Come on, guys, this is pathetic. No Commando, ffs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                Right, I got UK Netflix and Amazon Video and NEITHER has Commando on it. I feel kinda ragin', it should be a given on any streaming service.

No sign of a movie called 'Her', either, which sounds like a real cool movie.

Come on, guys, this is pathetic. No Commando, ffs!!!
                Phone them up, cancel the subscription and say "consider dat a divorce" before you hang up.

Comment

He's bitched about it in a niche corner of the internet, is that not enough?

Comment

We are building a rear extension on the house, so the fence and gate previously on the side of the house has gone. We are currently using an old palette as a gate to stop the dog going out the front.

I moved the palette yesterday morning to get my motorcycle out - accidentally placed it over the cat flap, cat can't get out, ****s all over my sons bed. Wife goes mad, drives the duvet and pillow cases to the launderette, a giant stone flies up and cracks the windscreen on the car, 6 " across.

All because of the palette.....ffs.

Comment

Possibly might be on live telly Tuesday night. Trying to keep it out my mind but bricking it a bit and it keeps popping back in. Aargh. Gotta be brave, I'm hoping I don't get collared, starting to feel that "best man speech" feeling, yipes.
                      Channel?

Comment

More likely Lynx I would have said.

Comment

[MENTION=2697]dvdx2[/MENTION]...ITV....

Comment

Virgin broadband down

New router on Thursday. Means I can't work from home.

Comment

[MENTION=2697]dvdx2[/MENTION]...ITV....
                              Is this your first 15mins of fame mate?

Comment

Buying PSN points.

Tried pcgamesomething recommended by TonaDA, but the order was declined and they had a one-hour timeout before I could try again.

Tried Amazon UK, but my account got a 5-hour lockout because they believed it was hacked. Must’ve really set some alarm bells off but it’s good to see they’re careful, I guess.

Asked my little bro who bought a £20 one off amazon within a few minutes so I could buy Horizon, Action Hell and Surgeon Simulator.

G2A let me buy a $10 code after I fired up a UK VPN. I used the code to get Mirror’s Edge Catalyst, then I noticed Loco Roco is also $5 and wanted that but thanks to tax, I had to get another code which G2A politely declined. I have my US PSN account set to my company’s head office in Arizona which has 8% tax. I could change to a non-tax state but I’m erring on the side of caution.

Looking back, I’m sure I’ve done everything exactly like dodgy guys would with stolen credit cards/hacked passwords

And I still managed to buy a bunch of dirt-cheap games today. Sonic Mania is the only one I bought full-price.

I still have a few days to try and buy another US code to get Loco Roco.

Comment

Working...
                                X