X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How old is the car?

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
      Update on car - key batteries are fine so pretty sure its Car battery/ immobiliser being an arse.

Never replaced a battery before...if I do that and and its still buggered I dont know what to do short of a call out which I'd rather not do.
      Or just do a call out to replace the battery for under £100 I don't know, the whole thing is annoying and irritating as this is exactly what I didn't want to deal with this weekend.

Check the following,

Battery first.
      Alternator.

Could be the alternator is gone thus not charging the battery.

Comment

My previous ford had Alternator issues. I got it replaced and a year and a week later it failed again. It was a nightmare.

My current car is a Nissan Micra 2008

Comment

That does sound like the battery has gone, if it's still on the original one.

Comment

TV andmoviesshown on TV where the gunfire / explosions have been allowed down / image darkened.

I understand why but it's annoying.

Comment

Driving along today and this utter p***k is driving along parallel to me on his mobile texting. I give him a toot and give him a phone sign. He put his mobile down, we go round a roundabout and his mobile come comes out again texting. I toot him again and he tries to pull away, so I keep pace and keep tooting.

We get stuck a lights and I just sit there staring at him with my window open, he goes to open his mouth and I just shout “year, got something to say?” His window goes straight up and he shrivels.

Funnny how people aren’t so cocky when their alone.

It’s time to get a camera front and back so I can get footage while driving of all this stuff going on.

Comment

Scum who drive while their phones should be executed.

Comment

People using their phone while driving is not an irk for me. It's a full on double thumbs up guarantee that I'm going to get super-mental-livid-angry!!

There is no excuse for it! I've seen too many nearisses and actual collisions caused by idiots on their phones. It's all well and good the police introducing new fines etc but there aren't enough police on the roads to be issuing them.

Comment

Companies house rejecting my registration for a new company I'm forming as it had some issue with the name. Bit of a bugger as I'd already had the brand logo designed, bought the domain etc. My own fault for being too eager I suppose. Oh well, attempt number two just submitted, should hopefully find out tomorrow.

Comment

Bakerloo line should be renamed the "Loo line" - for all the sh**s who ride it.

Comment

Not working from home today then! Ha ha ha!

It irks me when people don't use hashtags properly.
                        Instead of writing a sentence, they'll write a load of hashtags and usually something either really vague or something nobody would ever search for.

"Holiday!
                        #holiday #plane #2018 #coulda #written #this #as #a #sentence #but #using #ridiculous #amounts #of #hashtags #crazyholssuziecarpethelicopter"

Comment

FFS I'm watching Love Island, and as annoying as 90% of it is I can see its appeal game wise.
                          Most of the girls at work watched it last year and to try and join in even though it is 100% not me, I promised I'd watch some this year.

There is an extra guy who has to steal a girl and he is Hawt. Personality isn't so bad either but overall not my favorite.

The girls are mostly super annoying. One is super pretty but gets bored easily, one seems genuine nice girl next door, one is same but when she opens her mouth god knows what falls out of it, one is spray painted goddess but seems a bit air headed then there is one who seems like she's tried a bit hard to get in but has not shown anything that makes her stand out appart from boobs on a ribcage.

One guy looks like he's 14, another looks like a ken doll, one is sweet but is a bit of a blank canvas (has most interesting career though), one has a bit more personality than canvas boy but saw hardly any of him in the show and one seems confident and genuinely nice (and has a nerdy tattoo). Extra Guy Adam is a bit of a feast to the eyes and speaks well but not sure of personality.

The fact that it's taking a hold on me is my irk. FFS really!?!?! I'm treading out of my depth here and I'm turning more bitchy by the minute. [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] avoiding the show like the plague and I don't blame him.

Comment

15m cement mixer blocking my parking garage entrance.
                            I kid you not, they're literally twice the size of the ones I've seen in the UK and Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                              [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] avoiding the show like the plague and I don't blame him.
                              Wife is watching series 2 of The Bachelor Japan. Admittedly, I watched the entire first series but vowed never again. I gave episode 1 a free pass but I've stuck to my guns. One of the women mentioned that a family member had passed away recently and they played sad music literally for two sentences then faded it out when she changed the subject.

Nawww man, just nawww.

Comment

Woke up in a haze 30 minutes ago and panicked thinking I was gonna be late for work. Now on the the bus and just remembered I start at 9 this week, not 8

Comment

Working...
                                X