Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Support pegs perished upon reassembling my DMG after fixing the screen lines issue. Pretty annoying.

Comment

$440 to replace the window.

Comment

Kryss going ON AND ON about his window ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
          Kryss going ON AND ON about his window ;-)
          Driving you crazy?

Comment

3 posts and still no "u ok hon?"
            What is this forum coming to.

Oh and it'll take until next Tuesday to get the window.

Now I'm done.

Comment

If the window thing bothers you so much, just break the other windows so it's looks like a design feature.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post

Now I'm done.
                Too busy imagining you as the "oh my car!" guy from Final Fight

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                  If the window thing bothers you so much, just break the other windows so it's looks like a design feature.
                  If I'd wanted a car with broken windows, I would have stolen one.

Comment

New computers rolled out at the office.
                    Before that IT collected all information, sent a guy to double check that, and a form to fill in on the intranet to correct any mistakes or add in any new information.
                    Today's result: hardware correctly replaced, but software situation's completely wrong. I use 3ds Max 2014 and found 2015 installed; unknown whoever bought a 2015 licence; wouldn't be a big problem for all the plug-ins I use that have to be either bought again or won't work in 2015.
                    Adobe CS6 not installed at all. Yeah, there's the Creative Cloud now but there's no budget to update licences.

Called IT on the phone asking for the correct installation, reply was to write a mail and wait for the right person to come back at me. A couple of hours after the guy calls me back but says they can't find the licences I had.

Now I either have to use a yarrhhh version of 3ds Max 2014 or buy all new plug-ins, hoping they won't screw up existing things. Adobe CS6 dumped in favour of the Creative Cloud, of which apparently we had 4 spare licences laying around, enough for my whole office...and coworkers were still on CS4 or CS5.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post

Now I'm done.
                      Change it yersell, yer lazy get!

Comment

The window still has to come from Subaru so that won't make it any faster or cheaper.

Comment

Jesus he’s still going on about the window
                          Last edited by fishbowlhead; 19-06-2018, 14:18.

Comment

Mum nearly messing up the evening by ‘joking’ about an unfortunate and inappropriate incident that happened to me in my early teens . For some reason now and again my mum has a habit of joking about it, especially after a couple of glasses of wine.

This was the first time I had seen my sister and her fiancé since she proposed and it was a nice evening meal. Mum joked inappropriately and my sister was laughing at my mums reaction/ stupidity of it. Her fiancé was horrified and I was not impressed but didn’t make a scene which would continue a family spat we had earlier today and I didn’t want to embarrass my new family member who is rather the sensitive type.

Mortified and pissed off mum did this Again in my presence and in front of new people and if I reacted I would have ruined the night. Luckily all ended well but I can’t say boo about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                              Mum nearly messing up the evening by ‘joking’ about an unfortunate and inappropriate incident that happened to me in my early teens . For some reason now and again my mum has a habit of joking about it, especially after a couple of glasses of wine.

This was the first time I had seen my sister and her fiancé since she proposed and it was a nice evening meal. Mum joked inappropriately and my sister was laughing at my mums reaction/ stupidity of it. Her fiancé was horrified and I was not impressed but didn’t make a scene which would continue a family spat we had earlier today and I didn’t want to embarrass my new family member who is rather the sensitive type.

Mortified and pissed off mum did this Again in my presence and in front of new people and if I reacted I would have ruined the night. Luckily all ended well but I can’t say boo about it.
                              I think you already know what I’d say to all that

Comment

Did the trauma take place at sea parks?

Comment

Working...
                                X