User Tag List

Page 64 of 122 FirstFirst ... 54626364656674 ... LastLast
    We don't have a tv aerial so we are saved from awful so called celebs!

Want to rant but can't be bothered

Had minor complaint made against me and college from an obnoxious mum and her almost as her more badly thank obnoxious kid.

Felt really rubbish throughout an equally bad afternoon at work.

James Corden.....Jesus ****ing christ

Quote Originally Posted by Zaki Matar View Post
    Everywhere you turn there is an entitled twot in front of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blobcat View Post
    Had minor complaint made against me and college from an obnoxious mum and her almost as her more badly thank obnoxious kid.
    You should have knocked their teeth out! Literally the right place and right time to do it.

Too soon?

When getting on/off a bus, people who stand in front of the door without leaving room for people to get off.

Or even worse, people who barrel into the bus the instant the door opens, again not waiting for people to get off.

For some reason this irritates me beyond belief. It's the height of rudeness and all it does is hold people up. A few days ago I had a teenager try to pull this **** when I was the first off and he honestly tried to shove me out of the way. I had to shove him back off the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by Asura View Post
    When getting on/off a bus, people who stand in front of the door without leaving room for people to get off.

Or even worse, people who barrel into the bus the instant the door opens, again not waiting for people to get off.

For some reason this irritates me beyond belief. It's the height of rudeness and all it does is hold people up. A few days ago I had a teenager try to pull this **** when I was the first off and he honestly tried to shove me out of the way. I had to shove him back off the bus.
    Every time I try and get off the train downtown. It's rarely anyone under 30 though, the older you are, the stupider here it seems.

Punch James Corden to the ground then trap him in a big, body-long wicker cocoon that cost 361 at a basketweavers.

Ignite to stop it coming back as a zombie.

Ahhhh. Get higher, baby!
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Paleboy PSN ID: paleboy1970 Steam ID: paleboy
    @kryss - was it the crocodile tears or the leisurely cunnilingus?

Quote Originally Posted by gunrock View Post
    @kryss - was it the crocodile tears or the leisurely cunnilingus?
    Crocodile tears make great lube. Or he just sweet talked her. He is a cunning linguist.