This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
    Waiting for fishbowlhead to make dinner.
    In a minute!

Comment

Just head to the canteen and get the Meowscular Chef to rustle a Hunter's Platter up for you.

Comment

Those loathesome TUI adverts. That stupid bint singing amongst a gang of arm waving zombies. Or that ponce in the stupid shirt doing a feeble jig by the pool.

Their holidays look TERRIBLE. Abominably bad. I’d rather camp on a beach at Lyme Regis amongst a lot of junk left by previous squatters.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
          Those loathesome TUI adverts. That stupid bint singing amongst a gang of arm waving zombies. Or that ponce in the stupid shirt doing a feeble jig by the pool.

Their holidays look TERRIBLE. Abominably bad. I’d rather camp on a beach at Lyme Regis amongst a lot of junk left by previous squatters.
          Agreed, seems to be the in-thing at the moment, take a classic song and make a complete mess of it.

Comment

My other half loathes them as well, and she doesn't tend to hate much, so you're in good company heh.
            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              I had to tailor my YouTube suggestions when I clicked on a video from a guy who does videos called "Change My Mind".I thought it might be am interesting discussion and he actually wanted people to listen to what other people had to say, but it turns out he's a shock jock who talks over people and he really doesn't want anyone to change his mind.
              An absolute asshole. I'd love to have a go at changing his mind, by standing on his throat. ****.

99.9% of people who broadcast on Youtube are twats:

"Wacky" game-themed channels: see top hat twat above. Usually just some painfully unfunny cretin with a tragic gimmick.

Anyone who starts every video with "Hi guys", i.e. 99.9% of Youbtubers: scum.

"Shock" jocks: as above, all twats.

"Comedians": irritating morons whose idea of funny is screaming in the face of unsuspecting members of the public, pretending to stab their mate or pulling "hilarious" facial expressions. So many of these. Get hit by a bus on camera, I'd laugh at that.
              Last edited by endo; 23-03-2018, 12:17.

Comment

The obesity cancer campaign. Condescending and also makes zero sense.

Comment

The way Americans say "booey" instead of "buoy" yet still pronounce "buoyant" the same way.

And that Terraonion thread. Not the thread contents, the word itself. The A and the O like that would not be pronounced as "terra onion", would be more like a strange spazzy noise in the middle.

Comment

Losing an hour of my weekend.

As a person at war with the working week, it’s very unfair.

The working week doesn’t lose out when I get an extra hour in October.
                    Yet my weekend misses out in March when an hour is stolen from me.

The best thing for all concerned would be to have the extra hour in October on a Saturday, and have the March hour of time stolen at about 9am on Monday morning. That way, I’m not knackered and even less productive than usual for the rest of the week.

Comment

Mate on work who just joined WhatsApp group asking to borrow £50 because he's run out of money for his sesh.

Yeah. Hmm. I know I'm not the only one who'll feel this way on the group, it's disappointing.

You wanna sesh, you make sure you can pay for it beforehand.

Comment

Those hawker game runners along Blackpool piers who mither you as you're walking along. Of all Blackpool naffness, these are still around?!

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                          Losing an hour of my weekend.

As a person at war with the working week, it’s very unfair.

The working week doesn’t lose out when I get an extra hour in October.
                          Yet my weekend misses out in March when an hour is stolen from me.

The best thing for all concerned would be to have the extra hour in October on a Saturday, and have the March hour of time stolen at about 9am on Monday morning. That way, I’m not knackered and even less productive than usual for the rest of the week.
                          Exactly why working nights has the occasional benefit. I had a 7 hour shift.

Comment

[MENTION=6476]JazzFunk[/MENTION]: I had a bloke who I managed (in the IT dept) back in the 90s who was life and soul of the pub. Folks in other departments kept joking I should pay him more etc. After a few times hearing this I asked why and this bloke said he was skint and could he borrow 20 quid. So I spoke to another guy who said it and he said he'd been asked for 20 quid and a bloke listening said "Well, he askef me for 50 quid". So I made a few discreet enquiries and found out he'd borrowed about 250 quid from like 8 or so people in the pub without being rumbled! Worst of all he'd used some of it to pay back a bloke he borrowed 25 quid from the week before!

Utter chancer.

Comment

Bang on gunrock!! Guy is a really great bloke but he's just been 'allowed' on the group and we all love the bloke but what a bad first impression to make.

None of us are rich, no way am I paying for anyone's nose-candy, the feeling was felt within all of us. Coke is frippery, it's an idiot's voyage, especially when you're on eight squid an hour.

Comment

And VICE.

I used to love VICE, back in the day, when it used to be an awesome free mag given away at Jumbo Records.

Now, I don't quite know what it thinks it is but somehow it feels like it's not quite what it was always telling us what it was.

#superhansandjazzfunkwillwalwaysuncuvathaTRUTHmybr uvah

Comment

Working...
                                X