This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
    Somehow I can imagine legalising Cannabis in Canada will go fine. They'd be dumb as hell to legalise it here outside of medically controlled use though.
    The idiots who do it here are already stoned as **** anyway. It just bugs me when the stink is coming from a pick up truck zooming around a corner.
    What makes me laugh is the ones who use it medicinally thinking they'll be able to smoke inside once it's legal. Like ****. It'll be like any other kind of smoking.

Comment

That's one of the reasons why I can imagine general legalisation will never happen over here, the cultural issue alone kills it dead let alone the mountain of other law amendments they'd need to police given the direction of cigarette laws and controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
        A fire... at SEA PARKS!?
        IT Crowd?

Comment

That's the kind of response speed i expect after Oct 17th.

Comment

Received an email from Amazon just after 9 telling me that there’ll be no BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle for me this evening due to supply problems. Twats.

Comment

Walmart keep emailing me that Smash Ultimate is out December 31st. Which it is not.
              And Redout physical copy for Switch has been cancelled according to BestBuy.

Comment

Will have to keep my eye on that about pre-ordering that this week...

Spent 7 hours driving home today, last 5 hours without stopping thanks to my plan to stop for lunch just on the M25 screwing up.

2 hours to get less than 20 miles. By the time I got near a services the jam may have caught up by the time I left it so I just risked not going to the loo for the last 2 hours.

I'm very tired. I plan to play with Lego tomorrow to relax before returning to work.

Comment

Seriously, just fornicate off.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                    I assume that's some viral marketing piece for a social media symposium?

Because if so, that's probably going to be a huge success. Unfortunately in the era we live in, you can't even complain about something without fuelling it.

Comment

No it's a piece of artwork they're only letting people with a lot of followers view. I assume it's some marketing gimmick or troll, but it's back firing on them, they're mostly getting criticism over it. We don't need this black mirror stuff becoming real.

Even if this is a troll, it still represents the very worst of influencer culture.
                      Last edited by MartyG; 26-06-2018, 12:04.

Comment

The King of My Irks

Summertime is Here

Sweet jesus this time of year sucks. All discomfort, no benefit and got to endure it till September hits. The worst time of year.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                          The King of My Irks

Summertime is Here

Sweet jesus this time of year sucks. All discomfort, no benefit and got to endure it till September hits. The worst time of year.

Comment

I like to sit on my balcony with a beer and watch the construction the other side of the street.

Comment

I just want to spend the whole season surrounded by fans... and I sadly mean:

Not:

Comment

I hate the term ‘influencer’.

I hate so many new terms.

So many.

Comment

Working...
                                X