Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We don't have a tv aerial so we are saved from awful so called celebs!

Want to rant but can't be bothered

Had minor complaint made against me and college from an obnoxious mum and her almost as her more badly thank obnoxious kid.

Felt really rubbish throughout an equally bad afternoon at work.

Comment

James Corden.....Jesus ****ing christ

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
        Everywhere you turn there is an entitled twot in front of you.
        Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
        Had minor complaint made against me and college from an obnoxious mum and her almost as her more badly thank obnoxious kid.
        You should have knocked their teeth out! Literally the right place and right time to do it.

Too soon?

Comment

When getting on/off a bus, people who stand in front of the door without leaving room for people to get off.

Or even worse, people who barrel into the bus the instant the door opens, again not waiting for people to get off.

For some reason this irritates me beyond belief. It's the height of rudeness and all it does is hold people up. A few days ago I had a teenager try to pull this **** when I was the first off and he honestly tried to shove me out of the way. I had to shove him back off the bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
            When getting on/off a bus, people who stand in front of the door without leaving room for people to get off.

Or even worse, people who barrel into the bus the instant the door opens, again not waiting for people to get off.

For some reason this irritates me beyond belief. It's the height of rudeness and all it does is hold people up. A few days ago I had a teenager try to pull this **** when I was the first off and he honestly tried to shove me out of the way. I had to shove him back off the bus.
            Every time I try and get off the train downtown. It's rarely anyone under 30 though, the older you are, the stupider here it seems.

Comment

Punch James Corden to the ground then trap him in a big, body-long wicker cocoon that cost £361 at a basketweavers.

Ignite to stop it coming back as a zombie.

Comment

Got a D for one of my last assignments. Gah.

Comment

Nevermind, she just upped me to an A-.

Comment

[MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] - was it the crocodile tears or the leisurely cunnilingus?

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
                      [MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] - was it the crocodile tears or the leisurely cunnilingus?
                      Crocodile tears make great lube. Or he just sweet talked her. He is a cunning linguist.

Comment

You need tips finding the bead?

I'm Aer Lingus, baby, call the doctor of the flaps.

(MAKES LEWD NOISE)

Comment

She told us we could link to a Google Doc, so I did.
                          Then she marked me down for not having it "online". So I put it online.

Comment

Impressive you got a D for an assignment she couldn't even access.

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                            She told us we could link to a Google Doc, so I did.
                            Then she marked me down for not having it "online". So I put it online.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                              A simple grammatical error. Behold:

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                              Got the D for one of my last assignments. Gah.
                              ftfy

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                                I shared the doc with her so she could. I just get amused at the inconsistencies.

Comment

Working...
                                X