This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The news services are on fire today for my irks

The 10-year plan would be made up of 1,000 miles of routes, 75 miles of segregated cycle lanes and 1,400 safe crossings - find out what would change in your neighbourhood

Another Manchester Council lame duck idea destined for the scrap heap. Greater Manchester's transport infrastructure continues its decline thanks to a long succession of councillors no doubt benefitting from backhanded deals that cripple the roads.

Comment

Talking of old man rage for new terms: they way 'hacks' and 'lifehacks' have replaced 'tips'/'advice'. "Here's a lifehack to help you remember where you put your car keys". Infuriates me beyond measure.

Comment

I think if you circle back around to the working young people, reaching out to leverage their knowledge, you'll find they do lots of hacking of their lives.

Comment

I've coughed a lot over the last 36 years, does that count as a lifehack?

Comment

I believe it does.

Comment

Avoid lifehacks using this one weird trick that doctors don't want you to know.

Comment

I can't, I'm too busy turning 0n every w0man I meet with one simple trick.

Yeah, I actually felt like a creepy bast just typing that up.

Comment

Dear Viz Top Tips. Consider changing the name of your column into Viz Lifehacks to avoid confusing social media influencers and likeminded w******. Yours, Golgo.

Comment

What you are about to see next will break the internet.

Comment

fammydodd.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
                        What you are about to see next will break the internet.
                        Who from <insert LOCATION_DETAIL here/> is using Match.com?

Comment

My current favourite is: Tokyo housewife makes $100,0000,,00000,0 using this one simple trick.

Comment

Discussion and Answers
                            The subforum title words that aren't capitalised when all others are

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                              My current favourite is: Tokyo housewife makes $100,0000,,00000,0 using this one simple trick.
                              What is it! What’s the trick!!!!!!!!!! Throws credit card at screen.
                              Last edited by fishbowlhead; 28-06-2018, 15:16.

Comment

Playing Rare Replay and it vastly irks me you get like 15g cheevz for basically clicking Start on each game.

I don't want cheevz for just selecting a game. That's too weak. Far too weak, let it be gone from this zone.

Comment

Working...
                                X