Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a fair question. (I'd ask the same!)

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
      It's a fair question. (I'd ask the same!)
      You strike me as a robust and tall man! None of this dinky cab rubbish for you!

Comment

I'm not sure whether I should be offended by that or not mate.

Comment

I have nothing but nice things to say about you pal

If you pop down to London, send us a message and we can play some Neo and other PCB goodies.

You can also gauge the comfort level of playing on a Neo19
          Last edited by Zaki; 20-03-2018, 19:18.

Comment

I always thought zaki cabs was a small taxi firm!

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
              I always thought zaki cabs was a small taxi firm!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
                I wouldn't eat there.
                Afterwards you'll .... feel awful.

Do any other readers have jokes that work better spoken?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  Do any other readers have jokes that work better spoken?
                  I mean, I don't have any that work worse.

Comment

I went bobsleighing at the weekend.

I killed Bob Mortimor, Bob Monkhouse and Bob Marley.

Comment

Irked cos I'd vowed to not watch any more Top Hat Gaming Man months back but a vid saying THGM had plagiarised some stuff came up in my favourites and it was basically just a fat beardy butthurt bloke saying how butthurt he was for aaaaaages so I left it playing and went for a Jack Wright and when I came back in a THGM video was playing, damn!!!!!

Annoying, ugh. And it was a recent vid about CEX using bad photocopies for covers, I've been telling folk for YEARS. So you don't have to watch.

Comment

Oh I can’t stand Top Hat Gaming Man... only took a couple of videos before I banished him from my suggested videos. Absolute twat.

I couple compile quite a healthy list of video game related YouTube morons. It’s a shame that the list of people worth watching is quite tiny in comparison...

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                          Oh I can’t stand Top Hat Gaming Man... only took a couple of videos before I banished him from my suggested videos. Absolute twat.

I couple compile quite a healthy list of video game related YouTube morons. It’s a shame that the list of people worth watching is quite tiny in comparison...
                          Oh man! That guy IS a total twat! Not in a funny way either.

Comment

I don't know who that is, but I'll avoid him if he's suggested by YouTube, thanks.

I had to tailor my YouTube suggestions when I clicked on a video from a guy who does videos called "Change My Mind".
                            I thought it might be am interesting discussion and he actually wanted people to listen to what other people had to say, but it turns out he's a shock jock who talks over people and he really doesn't want anyone to change his mind.

I got there via "I'm Pro Guns: Change My Mind".
                            I should have had alarm bells ringing because the description had links to a bunch of stats like:
                            "Researchers who have surveyed all of the studies on the topic have concluded that Australia’s firearm program “did not have any large effects on reducing firearm homicide or suicide rates.""
                            Ignoring the impact on MASS shooting rates.

His pinned comment is:
                            "Let me know: what do you think of the recent push to strip Americans of their gun rights? And stop by the video description for some relevant sources!"

The comments section is a scary place to be.

His other "Change My Mind" videos include:
                            "I'm Pro-Life", "Hate Speech Isn't Real" and "There Are Only Two Genders".

He's also done these delightfully compassionate videos:
                            "Crowder Crashes a Feminist Film Festival in Underwear!"
                            "HILARIOUS: Transwoman, Dave, DEMANDS You Date Him!"

Avoid.

Comment

Waiting for fishbowlhead to make dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                                I don't know who that is, but I'll avoid him if he's suggested by YouTube, thanks.
                                Imagine Cat in the Hat (movie), but much worse.

Twat in the Hat.

Comment

Working...
                                X