User Tag List

Page 55 of 103 FirstFirst ... 45535455565765 ... LastLast
    Calgary Board of Education is accepting applications until "mid-january". We have resume and cover letter workshops starting on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by fishbowlhead View Post
    What if the frog is a serial killer and has been thrown in the well by the eldar frog council?
    According to intelligence, this new model was designed to combat all the clone models of Metal Gear floating around in the world. Ocelot sold the Metal Gear specs to anyone with hard cash after he survived Shadow Moses.

Y'knaaaarwooooarmean??

Quote Originally Posted by JazzFunk View Post
    According to intelligence, this new model was designed to combat all the clone models of Metal Gear floating around in the world. Ocelot sold the Metal Gear specs to anyone with hard cash after he survived Shadow Moses.

Y'knaaaarwooooarmean??
    There’s things you need to do first, and people you need to talk too.

Huh???????

MGS quotes are confusing when playing MGS.
    They're even more baffling out of context!

Irk:
    I've just gone to update Internet Explorer an old Windows 7 PC.
    I went to up date IE from 8 to 11 and it says "Internet Explorer needs to download some prerequisites to install".
    It then pops up a IE browser for the downloads that says "Your browser is not supported. You need to update your browser to use the site".

Haha, I've come across that too! I keep an installer for IE11 on hand just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    What kind of screen are you staring at typing out this post complaining about people staring at screens? That's the real question.
    Oh, I like screens. Don't get me wrong. Movies, video games, internet, youtube (I watch a LOT of youtube), but there's a time and a place.

Quote Originally Posted by kryss View Post
    He writes his posts by hand and then sends them to my mother, who types them up for him. She also takes out the naughty words, but oddly leaves in the drug references.

Waiting on couriers. I wanna go out, my dogs wanna go out, even the hills want me to go out. I hear them calling.

Eating healthy at home whilst the bloke breaks the diet at the pub with work buddies after I have avoided biscuits all week!

Hope it affects our next weigh in with our scales but I bet it won't!

My nice 4 day work week is now a 5 day work week. However, my presentation from Wednesday is now Friday, and I have to be at home with the wife after her op, so I can pre-record myself for my portions on the pres