This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usual ****ty Monday.

Colleague spent 30 mins of a 40 min appointment trying to put on a rubber dam in the stupidest way possible, making me stick my gloved hand in the poor patient's gob to fasten it in which I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to do. Mentioned it to my senior who said I should report/ enquire about it. But I do that about this colleague every week and nothing happens. Still gonna have to say something again.

Also I predicted to a T what she would screw up on with the last emergency. Luckily the pt was against the (bizarre and stupid) treatment suggestion which she isn't supposed to provide for that type of patient anyway.

Rushed off to the local Sainsburys/ Argos to pick up something I ordered online and only just made it in time...to find out I accidentally ordered it to the other side of town's Sainsburys/ Argos.

Looked on my phone that INSISTED Google was a fake website and WOULD NOT connect me at all. Worked out the stupid shop's wifi was randomly connected and hated google. Then it tried to link me to Bing which i was not having at all, then went onto maps which showed the store apparently did not exist.

I was close to crying and throwing the phone across the shop. I'm calmer now but F-ME what a day!

Comment

House guest arring on weds, my room is a total bombsite so i'm in brutal spring cleaning mode but 2 days later & i'm still not finished. So much crap accumulated over the years that it's started to piss me off big time. This time even gaming stuff is going in the bin i'm sick of seeing it.

Bye bye remaining megadrive games, bye bye pc engine cd games, bye bye dreamcast and most of the games. Hell even found some acorn electron games in the cupboard along with some pc games, now all in the communal bin area. None of it i'll go back to or even miss.

Comment

Shocking, hang your head in shame!

Comment

[MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] why didn't you give them away on here instead of leaving them for communal bin scavengers?

Comment

Because they all have mould damage.

Comment

You throwing games away? I hope you’re sleeping with this house guest!

Comment

Yeah she best be hawt!

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                  I'm sure the chaps wouldn't mind, they're fungis. for real the knowledge you spent all those years inhaling retro spores now makes so much sense

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                    There would still be takers mate!

I do know what you mean about clutter though. It's the reason I'm considering everdrives for everything.

Seriously down-sizing my PCB collection soon.

Even sold 2 cabinets recently. Family isn't pleased about the 6 "spare" CRTs I have lying around too.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
                      Family isn't pleased about the 6 "spare" CRTs I have lying around too.
                      Nice. What are you packing there, zaki?

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                        Oo er!

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                          1 NOS 18" monitor (for capcom cute)
                          1 used 18" monitor (for capcom cute)
                          1 used 25" monitor (for Taito Canary)
                          1 used 29" monitor (Egret 2)
                          1 NOS 29" tri-sync monitor (Egret 2)
                          1 spare Sony D24 I know....I know...

Comment

Kevin James.

Comment

I hope you haven't sold your 19" Neo Zaki?

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                                I hope you haven't sold your 19" Neo Zaki?
                                Still got it - Neo is a huge part of my life The guy came over to buy a Capcom cute and wouldn't stop asking how much for the Neo19!

Comment

Working...
                                X