X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
    Virgin broadband down

New router on Thursday. Means I can't work from home.
    Hub3? We got one about two months back, nice bit of kit, just one network, can save settings and so on, much better than the Hub2 though that too was an improvement over the previous one.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
      Is this your first 15mins of fame mate?
      Yeah. Agh. I might not even be on that much and I heard there's a delay, I should just be in the background if I'm even on.

Comment

Hopefully a kind member on here will get a good screen shot.

Someone who’s seen you before, of course.

Comment

That is basically inviting us to post pics of what we think Jazzfunk looks like for s+giggles.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

Comment

Think Gordon Freeman with a scabby, country vicar's face. Petrified lol but what the hey!

Comment

Originally posted by Anpanman View Post
              Hub3? We got one about two months back, nice bit of kit, just one network, can save settings and so on, much better than the Hub2 though that too was an improvement over the previous one.
              Hub 1! Apparently we are getting the latest on Thursday. It completely died yesterday.

Our house reminds me of that episode of southpark, when they have to ration the internet

Comment

I imagine Jazzy F is in the background, ranting at someone for having the audacity to hold the door open for him.

Comment

Trying to think of something mathy and witty to put on my sub business cards. With a brief apology in advance for the North Americanization, the best I have so far is:

When it comes to math subs, there can only be e^i2pi

But I think the reference and maths will be lost on 99.8% of people. And my name is not any kind of variation on MacLeod.

Adding:

Because 11 out of 10 students have trouble with fractions.
                  Last edited by kryss; 21-05-2018, 16:22.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                    e^i2pi
                    Is that your rapper name?

Comment

Trying to think of something mathy and witty to put on my sub business cards. With a brief apology in advance for the North Americanization, the best I have so far is:

When it comes to math subs, there can only be e^i2pi

But I think the reference and maths will be lost on 99.8% of people. And my name is not any kind of variation on MacLeod.

Adding:

How about "E = MC kyss IN DA HOUSE!"

Comment

That could be the witty line!

Comment

The other one is more mathy, but this one is easier to understand.

On another note, 7 years I've lived in the same building. This year they turned on the central A/C and now my apartment is freezing. It's cold enough that I have to open the balcony to let the warmth in!

Comment

Accidentally plugged a 12v PSU into my OSSC. Needless to say it's now broken. Sending it off for repair. It's just a blown fuse (I checked) but it's a tiny surface mount thing that I know I'll balls up if I attempt to fix myself.

Comment

I went with "For the love of pi". It's bad enough it works.

Comment

I went with "For the love of pi". It's bad enough it works.
                                This was better - "Because 11 out of 10 students have trouble with fractions."

Comment

Working...
                                X