Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calgary Board of Education is accepting applications until "mid-january". We have resume and cover letter workshops starting on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
      What if the frog is a serial killer and has been thrown in the well by the eldar frog council?
      According to intelligence, this new model was designed to combat all the clone models of Metal Gear floating around in the world. Ocelot sold the Metal Gear specs to anyone with hard cash after he survived Shadow Moses.

Y'knaaaarwooooarmean??

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
        According to intelligence, this new model was designed to combat all the clone models of Metal Gear floating around in the world. Ocelot sold the Metal Gear specs to anyone with hard cash after he survived Shadow Moses.

Y'knaaaarwooooarmean??
        There’s things you need to do first, and people you need to talk too.

Huh???????

Comment

PRESS X TO MERYL

Comment

MGS quotes are confusing when playing MGS.
            They're even more baffling out of context!

Irk:
            I've just gone to update Internet Explorer an old Windows 7 PC.
            I went to up date IE from 8 to 11 and it says "Internet Explorer needs to download some prerequisites to install".
            It then pops up a IE browser for the downloads that says "Your browser is not supported. You need to update your browser to use the site".

Comment

Haha, I've come across that too! I keep an installer for IE11 on hand just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                What kind of screen are you staring at typing out this post complaining about people staring at screens? That's the real question.
                Oh, I like screens. Don't get me wrong. Movies, video games, internet, youtube (I watch a LOT of youtube), but there's a time and a place.

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                He writes his posts by hand and then sends them to my mother, who types them up for him. She also takes out the naughty words, but oddly leaves in the drug references.

Comment

Waiting on couriers. I wanna go out, my dogs wanna go out, even the hills want me to go out. I hear them calling.

Comment

Eating healthy at home whilst the bloke breaks the diet at the pub with work buddies after I have avoided biscuits all week!

Hope it affects our next weigh in with our scales but I bet it won't!

Comment

My nice 4 day work week is now a 5 day work week. However, my presentation from Wednesday is now Friday, and I have to be at home with the wife after her op, so I can pre-record myself for my portions on the pres

Comment

I know it's the standard common response to any site redesign and eventually you acclimatise to the change and don't even notice but The Guardians new design?...

Damn. It's like gong back in time. Fugly.

Comment

Working with a certain colleague who I feel is some day going to drag me into trouble by her own doing (lack of knowledge, care and attention).

I feel so stressed working with her, I just don't know what is around the corner. She is completely clueless in organising her workflow and has no routine or foresight in her work in a patient by patient basis I feel like I am fishing her out of situations she puts herself in by explaining things badly or just not knowing stuff at all.

What's worse is she asks me so many questions I shouldn't have to answer (and often don't know the answer as its way above my working knowledge and experience) at the most inappropriate and unprofessional times. It takes me aback and makes me question myself and makes me second guess my knowledge and actions which, for my job, are pretty good. And as a not very confident person who is now pretty solid in her job role this freaks me out.

I only work with her once a week (unless I have to cover for someone who is off sick or she herself is off which does happen on occasion) but it's enough to make me feel strained on Sunday night and throughout Monday working with her. I have stated my concerns many times now and recently some effort has been put in to "help her" instead of me being just stuck with her because "I'm good at I.T." but its not enough, its the basic equipment she needs to put her own time in to get it in her head and just do it.

She is a nice lady but so unbelievably frustrating to work with I get heartburn working with her.

Comment

Account hacks

Received an email yesterday saying my EA Origin account login info had been changed and sure enough I was locked out. The login system offers no method of regaining access once the info has been changed so I spent ages digging through EA's convoluted website pages and links to eventually find a shortcut on a forum that directly linked me to the Help Chat function. It was late but fortunately someone responded after about 10 minutes following the automated service but to be fair to EA for once they sorted it out for me easily enough. Once I had access to the account again I set it up with every available form of security but that basically took me to going to bed so once again no gaming progress.

Comment

People who clearly don't understand the purpose of there being separate "up" and "down" buttons when calling a lift.

Comment

Wife was scheduled for surgery at 830 this morning, and we had to be there for 6am.
                                Then she got bumped for an emergency, and went off at 930 instead. I have to call at 12 to see if she's out of surgery and ready to come home, then go and pick her up.

My only real irk is that I had to pay $14.25 for parking!

Comment

Working...
                                X