Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=16665]Blobcat[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION]: don't want to seem alarmist but are you sure that Blobcat's bites, swelling and fever aren't Lime disease? I've no experience of it but apparently "flu like symptoms" can be misread and Lime disease is a nasty one.

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
      @Blobcat and @Asura: don't want to seem alarmist but are you sure that Blobcat's bites, swelling and fever aren't Lime disease? I've no experience of it but apparently "flu like symptoms" can be misread and Lime disease is a nasty one.
      She has been to the doctor, and they didn't seem too concerned. Still she got some antibiotics and she's already feeling a lot better, so whatever it was, it seems like it's over now.

Comment

[MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION]: ah missed the bit about antibiotics! Good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
          Teddy: ‘Actually, I love Cox.’

Greatest conversation ever.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
            Bull****ters.

I'm sat in a Starbucks and there's a group of blokes sat a rossthe way from me talking about phones.

"What version of Android is it running mate?"
            "Dunno".
            "It's probably Snapdragon (?!) that's the newest one".
            "Is it?"
            "Yeah, Bruv, it's really good. Helps the camera run smooth and take better pictures!"

FML!!!
            If they don't call Android S "Soupdragon" they'll have missed a trick, although I guess that does deviate from the sweet theme.

Comment

Didn't look up benchmarks before buying a 1050 Ti. Only seems to be 20% faster than my 670. Lmao, idiot.

Comment

It's suddenly very important that I get a BBC Master System computer. Why? No idea. I've just latched onto the idea and now I'm reading up on it, watching videos and scouring eBay and amibay. If and when I get one I will dick about with it for a few hours and then never touch it again. I know this, and yet ...

What is wrong with me?

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                  It's suddenly very important that I get a BBC Master System computer. Why? No idea. I've just latched onto the idea and now I'm reading up on it, watching videos and scouring eBay and amibay. If and when I get one I will dick about with it for a few hours and then never touch it again. I know this, and yet ...

What is wrong with me?
                  I used to have similar obsessions. Actually, one lasted 7 years (Akai Katana Limited Kit).

Best to scratch the itch and move on Brad. You'll likely sell it in a few months (probably for more money), so don't worry about it

Comment

I read this and thought, surely a crappy old BBC computer would only be a few quid. Went on eBay. Found some. Started laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                      I read this and thought, surely a crappy old BBC computer would only be a few quid. Went on eBay. Found some. Started laughing.
                      Then bought one?

Comment

I hated them when I was at school, zero happy memories attached, so no!

Comment

That's the thing, I have no memories. Never had one, never used one so why do I want one ffs.!?

Comment

Must admit I was looking at BBC Masters a few weeks back, but it was more for general computing/science experiments than gaming as it’s the best of the 8-Bit micros. Turns out you can get a cable to hookup a Rasp Pi to use as a co-processor...

Comment

I know! Yeah, I just wanted it for dicking about. Also the basic is quick enough that I could probably make my mozza rampage game on it without having to resort to assembly language like I would for the Vic or c64...

Comment

That I could take a £5000 pay cut and still bring home more money every month than I currently do due to my poxy company car.

Comment

Working...
                                X