Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost my work keys ages ago (I say lost, i have the strong suspicion someone at work has borrowed them/ at work somewhere) and a couple of days after I locked myself out my house keys have completely gone.

Gave in and got some (rather rubbish) new ones cut yesterday as the bloke is away for a family wedding from today and I'm tearing the place apart to find the originals as I've just realised my bike lock key is on it and i wanted to ride my bike next week!

Comment

Some drunken ****er was hammering on my door all night and I wasn't home so he scared the crap out of my wife and managed to jam the lock on our apartment door.

Two weeks left in this ****hole and we're out.

Comment

Just made a delicious stir fry with ‘bird eye’ small red chillis; I forgot to wash my hands before I had a slash and I am still burning 2hrs later......

Comment

[MENTION=2697]dvdx2[/MENTION]: Mmmmm, hot!

Comment

Had a burger today I've been wanting for yonks, plus my appetite was in the right place to fully and wholly consume it like a zombie munching on brains from a severed head.

It...was 6/10. Five Guys FTW 24/7, Big Tasty W/bacon bandit on yo azz, I was sad it wasn't that good, triple burger as well but I ate the lot.

Comment

Also, peeps sharing 'scams' on Facebook.

Thanks for warning me.

Comment

Being up at this time on a day off to get my wife to the airport to fly to Belfast.

Comment

Not really an Irk but... I want to see the ship before I feel real sympathy this one, hmm...

Comment

Sore fingers and thumbs
                    Spent much of yesterday putting together an LED lit display cabinet by hand, today there's a slight soreness and I have to type

No DIY minded at all Still, at least the Lego looks tidier now!

Comment

Very boring day at work, made lots of tea runs for the girls at work (and made them badly apparently).
                      One who has a pretty strong Scottish accent who can be a bit loud pretty much shouted at me infront of a patient when what she was repeating over and over did not make any sense, I could see where she was going with but I had to try and tell the patient something about his appointment and what she kept saying was dont but tell him to sit down and shut up to let her think of something.

Been given even more dull but active work tomorrow and end of the week (lots of waiting around) but at least I can bring my laptop/ book with me to use in between those times. I brought my Switch last time but didn't get around to play on it as I got stuck into a good book.
                      Last edited by Blobcat; 20-08-2018, 17:00.

Comment

Time.

I started work at 7:45 but today has dragged. To the point I got bored on my lunch break. I feel like I've done a 15 hour shift and I still have three hours left....

Comment

**** off Pope-y

A just world would see the Vatican shut down. There are no words to convey the sheer scale of criminality, depravity and corruption it and so many connected to or actively supporting it are guilty of carrying out or permitting at this point. Burn it to the ground because many of those in its halls will be burning themselves come judgment day.

Comment

It's filth. He is visiting Ireland and, for some reason, we're paying €32 million for the visit when we have thousands of abuse victims here that the church knew about and covered up. We have babies taken away from young women and sold and many, many more dead and their little bodies just dumped. The list of crimes is insanely long and still growing and, every time, it turns out they knew about each one and either did nothing or actively covered it up. And this isn't the end - they never come clean on the rest when something is revealed. There is more to come. How they aren't all charged with collusion is a mystery to me, never mind having the guy come here now after all that has happened.

Comment

Got an email from eBay giving me a slap on the wrist as they think I completed a transaction outside of eBay. Which I did. And they know this because they scan your messages for certain keywords. Cheeky bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                                Got an email from eBay giving me a slap on the wrist as they think I completed a transaction outside of eBay. Which I did. And they know this because they scan your messages for certain keywords. Cheeky bastards.
                                Interesting - I got an email from eBay collections for the first time ever , saying that to keep your account in good standing, a payment is needed (outside of the usual monthly invoice) it’s only for £9ish. Any ideas?

Comment

Working...
                                X