User Tag List

Page 185 of 185 FirstFirst ... 85175183184185
Results 1,841 to 1,849 of 1849
    Time.

I started work at 7:45 but today has dragged. To the point I got bored on my lunch break. I feel like I've done a 15 hour shift and I still have three hours left....

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...he-little-ones

**** off Pope-y

A just world would see the Vatican shut down. There are no words to convey the sheer scale of criminality, depravity and corruption it and so many connected to or actively supporting it are guilty of carrying out or permitting at this point. Burn it to the ground because many of those in its halls will be burning themselves come judgment day.

It's filth. He is visiting Ireland and, for some reason, we're paying €32 million for the visit when we have thousands of abuse victims here that the church knew about and covered up. We have babies taken away from young women and sold and many, many more dead and their little bodies just dumped. The list of crimes is insanely long and still growing and, every time, it turns out they knew about each one and either did nothing or actively covered it up. And this isn't the end - they never come clean on the rest when something is revealed. There is more to come. How they aren't all charged with collusion is a mystery to me, never mind having the guy come here now after all that has happened.

Got an email from eBay giving me a slap on the wrist as they think I completed a transaction outside of eBay. Which I did. And they know this because they scan your messages for certain keywords. Cheeky bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by _SD_ View Post
    Got an email from eBay giving me a slap on the wrist as they think I completed a transaction outside of eBay. Which I did. And they know this because they scan your messages for certain keywords. Cheeky bastards.
    Interesting - I got an email from eBay collections for the first time ever , saying that to keep your account in good standing, a payment is needed (outside of the usual monthly invoice) it’s only for Ł9ish. Any ideas?

That sounds a bit dodgy to me...

I don’t like the way eBay seemingly ‘forces’ sellers in the US to use their Global Shipping Program. I was after a set of PSA graded Pokémon cards and I asked the seller if we could avoid the GSP, he was more than happy to do the entire thing outside of eBay at a lower price.

My ipad runs like total crap now and there is sod all installed, won’t be getting another!

Quote Originally Posted by _SD_ View Post
    That sounds a bit dodgy to me...

I don’t like the way eBay seemingly ‘forces’ sellers in the US to use their Global Shipping Program. I was after a set of PSA graded Pokémon cards and I asked the seller if we could avoid the GSP, he was more than happy to do the entire thing outside of eBay at a lower price.
    Looks like it’s not just me

https://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/Busi...d/td-p/6056297

Just received an apology email from them - seems like they blooped