Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordered Volume 2 book of a manga off Ebay I already had Volume 1 & 3 of.

Seller sent me Volume 4 of a different manga by same artist. WTF

Sent message to seller asking whats going on as I genuinely want what I ordered, even if what they sent me was hilarious. Check my post about it in 'Little things that bring a smile to your face' thread if you are curious. It involves boobs :S

Comment

This plane is becoming the bane of my life every week now. They should probably just rename it “The ****wit express to Edinburgh”.

Comment

Dilly dilly.

**** off.
        Last edited by teddymeow; 17-04-2018, 19:50.

Comment

Sky news cutting off the bloke who was telling the truth about Syria.
          May, for Syria.
          Macron, for Syria.
          Trump, for Syria.
          May, in general.
          Trump, in general.

My omnibus edition of irks.

Comment

In Hiroshima! And it pours. Probably the Shinkansen stopping for 10 minutes between Tokyo and Nagoya for an earthquake alert was the weather's opening act.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
              Waiting for some stuff i need to turn up at the factory. The DPD driver actually tried to deliver the item to the factory in front, instead of to the correct factory mine, despite there being a F*****G sign on my factory clearing indicating who i am and the factory number.

He literally went out of his way to not deliver the item, took a picture of the incorrect factory and f****d off.

Absolute c**t
              DPD?

Derp Post Derp!

Yokel...er...um..I mean Yodel are no better.

UK Mail are the WORST!

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                In Hiroshima! And it pours. Probably the Shinkansen stopping for 10 minutes between Tokyo and Nagoya for an earthquake alert was the weather's opening act.
                "ARSE QUAKE!!!"

Apart from that, I hope you have a good time mate!

Comment

MVS cart buyers on eBay with questions like "is it original?" and "does it run?". Why the **** would I be selling it without mentioning something like that, when I know it would just result in bad feedback and refunds? I sold a few AES games on there a few years ago and had nothing but problems, so I should've known.

Comment

You’re expecting people on eBay to actually read an auction description and use logic before asking a stupid question

I don’t bother to respond to such questions, or to anyone that makes my brain hurt. I do sort of feel sorry for stupid people, I mean, what does float around in that space behind the eyeballs all day?

Comment

Originally posted by Marmotta View Post
                      MVS cart buyers on eBay with questions like "is it original?" and "does it run?". Why the **** would I be selling it without mentioning something like that, when I know it would just result in bad feedback and refunds? I sold a few AES games on there a few years ago and had nothing but problems, so I should've known.
                      Because loads of people try to pass off boots as originals unfortunately.

Comment

Typical Monday

Loud irritating patients, being asked advice/ a question and completely ignoring my answer. Other staff complaining knowing it's because of my colleague yet I should somehow be keeping her in line even though she's my superior.

I try, I really try but every Monday is the same. Makes me feel like crap at the end of the day and not want to go in tomorrow.

Comment

I really don't know how you still turn up for that job Blobcat.

I went for over ten years without having to go near the doctors, now in the last three months I've been half a dozen times as well as one hospital trip. Another Dr appointment today has resulted in me having to go in to hospital again saturday for further tests. Not a happy bunny. At least after it I have a nice meal with my wife then on to a gig to look forward to.

Comment

Not so Super Gran

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                              I really don't know how you still turn up for that job Blobcat.
                              Believe me, the rest of the week is as different to Monday as Night is to day!

I love my job, I really do! I have great colleagues and the management is decent enough if a bit catty at times. I work with my "main" dentist Tuesday to Thursday and we get through even the worst of days feeling fine at the end, maybe a bit tired or worked to the bone some days but I never dread coming in the next day unless its about a particular patient, not an entire shift. I do have some issues with people nicking stuff from my surgery on Fridays when I work elsewhere and I am in the only surgery that has no extra storage for stock that has caused a few hiccups over the past 6 months

That is irritating, but this woman I have to work with... She is lovely but a fool who I'd like to pin down her issues to being completely computer illiterate but it doesn't stop there. I'm not going to list issues with her again but suffice to say I had to learn how to use the dental record program to assists as part of my job, like the skills and extra knowledge I have to update regularly. She is CONSTANTLY asking me questions about what she should do regarding treatments as well as IT stuff and its hair pulling out frustrating and causes us to ALWAYS run late (like when asking me if we have time to do a 15 min treatment, I say not really as we are already over 5 minutes into the next appointment, queue her spending nearly 25 mins on it anyway). Why doesn't she learn how to do her job more efficiently?!?!

Its only one day I keep telling myself but GOD my jaw is aching from so much clenching, my dentist the next day thinks it's hilarious a dentist is causing my only dental issues to get worse.
                              Last edited by Blobcat; 16-04-2018, 20:48.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                                Believe me, the rest of the week is as different to Monday as Night is to day!

I love my job, I really do! I have great colleagues and the management is decent enough if a bit catty at times. I work with my "main" dentist Tuesday to Thursday and we get through even the worst of days feeling fine at the end, maybe a bit tired or worked to the bone some days but I never dread coming in the next day unless its about a particular patient, not an entire shift. I do have some issues with people nicking stuff from my surgery on Fridays when I work elsewhere and I am in the only surgery that has no extra storage for stock that has caused a few hiccups over the past 6 months

That is irritating, but this woman I have to work with... She is lovely but a fool who I'd like to pin down her issues to being completely computer illiterate but it doesn't stop there. I'm not going to list issues with her again but suffice to say I had to learn how to use the dental record program to assists as part of my job, like the skills and extra knowledge I have to update regularly. She is CONSTANTLY asking me questions about what she should do regarding treatments as well as IT stuff and its hair pulling out frustrating and causes us to ALWAYS run late (like when asking me if we have time to do a 15 min treatment, I say not really as we are already over 5 minutes into the next appointment, queue her spending nearly 25 mins on it anyway). Why doesn't she learn how to do her job more efficiently?!?!

Its only one day I keep telling myself but GOD my jaw is aching from so much clenching, my dentist the next day thinks it's hilarious a dentist is causing my only dental issues to get worse.
                                Just stop talking, answering or helping her in any way whatsoever. When your supervisor asks why tell them that your job is being severely affected and it’s now no longer worth your time interacting with someone that shouldn’t be in that position. If they can’t do the job they shouldn’t be there at all, full stop. If your manager can’t manage and train the person (it’s their job after all) then they shouldn’t be a manager.

End of.

Comment

Working...
                                X