Ace Combat 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ace Combat 7

Looks like this weekend we might be getting an announcement of Ace Combat 7, presumably for PS4.

That's all well and good Namco but where's our Ridge Racer 8?

Yes! Hopefully it's closer to 04 than the more recent efforts. I had an email about Infinity only t'other day and it got me thinking about a PS4 instalment.

Now I just need Ridge Racer 8 and I'll be a happy gamer.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

If this is a proper game and not freemium, PS4 bought.

Edit - interesting naming. Assault Horizon was Ace Combat 7, and Ace Combat Infinity was Ace Combat 8 (8=infinity) so I guess they are implying a step back to before things went pear shaped?

What we really need is an HD collection of 4/5/Zero at Ace Combat Infinity or better visual standards. That would be icing on the cake.

God who am I kidding this is Namco, every part of the new game is going to be paid DLC. Sigh, shouldn't let myself get excited.
      Last edited by Darwock; 02-12-2015, 23:12.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Official and for PS4

Comment

Bright colours, check
          Sci-fi and real aircraft together, check

So far so good. Nothing else to be learned from that though. The opening piano tinkling was the Razgriz theme, no?

Comment

New screens:

Comment

Good god next Feb... releases 01 February 2019

Comment

Looks good!
                Lots of plot that most people will skip past, but it's nice they're giving the skirmishes some backstory.
                Bit sweary, mind you. Not one to play in front of the kiddiwinkles.

Comment

Working...
                X