No announcement yet.

Film of the Year 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will be interesting to check that out. Still waiting on a decent SB release for Inside Out

Comment

I have watched Absolutely Anything and Ridiculous 6 in the last 2 days. Both going in worst of the year!

Also saw Joy in the cinema last night (cineworld unlimited). That was brilliant.

Comment

The Film of the Year 2015:
        #01 - Star Wars: The Force Awakens
        #02 - Mad Max: Fury Road
        #03 - The Martian

Worst Film of the Year 2015:
        #01 - San Andreas - not even The Rock or Alexandra Daddario's amazing assets save this one

Comment

Final 24hrs to vote!

Comment

1. Force Awakens
            2. The Martian
            3. Age of Ultron

Worse by far:
            1. Fantastic 4

Comment

Voting is now closed!

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                It's one of the Pixar films that would probably benefit a lot from a sequel. The film jokes about the puberty button at the end but it's a perfect launch pad into follow up, there's certainly a lot to mine from it. It's kind of what disappointed me about the other characters. They play each humans emotions for laughs with their variants of each of the 5 emotions but there'd be a lot to get out of playing out the mindset of parents. It's like the honest trailers vid that points out all the absent emotions. It's done well though so we might well get one.
                I get where you're coming from but I enjoyed it, being honest my favourite bit is seeing all the other emotions on different people/animals at the end

I hated minions at the cinema but it's a grower, considering I reckon now I've seen it over 50 times because my boy loves it

But now I appreciate it but the soundtrack is the best thing about it

Seems the good dinosaur has taken over from minions

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                  Best movie moment in ages.
                  Clearly we were watching different movies. I thought Avengers was a load of guff.

Ant-Man though, that was a surprise hit with me. I especially liked the rapid tonal shifts in the last showdown where they're fighting while shrunken. Surprisingly good, for a Marvel flick.

Comment

I'm done with Marvel.

Comment

Working...
                    X