Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DCU - The Legends of tomorrow (tv series)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DCU - The Legends of tomorrow (tv series)

A guide listing the titles AND air dates for episodes of the TV series Legends of Tomorrow.

Surprised there isn't a thread on this

Airs tonight on the CW channel in the states so will be available tomorrow (with arrow & the flash restarting)

Looks alright, good and bad guys unite from Arrow and Flash to stop the end of the world

I'll be watching it down the line when I'm caught up on the main two. I'm cautiously optimistic; Flash is brilliant but Arrow has tailed way off.

Comment

Watched the pilot episode today and I really enjoyed it, Rip Hunter is a bit wooden though, but overall very good.

Comment

Aye I thought it was pretty watchable as well and look forward to other episodes

Comment

Do they have to run all their shows at the same time? It would be nice if they'd stagger them a bit.

You HAVE to watch flash and arrow together because they crossover, how does this fit in? I suppose it's too early to know.

Comment

During this episode in the early stages the atom meets up with the arrow to ask advice

But this is all about time jumping so it shouldn't really cross over that much

Comment

The crossover elements of these shows are the weakest aspects. They're always pretty pointless and it's a pain to keep track of if you're not watching both shows side-by-side episode-by-episode in the correct running order.

It's why I hope the Supergirl crossover never happens, it would be really forced and would bring nothing to the shows.

Comment

For me there really only has been one true crossover episode (2 if you count one in each to show) and it's where the titles came in differently arrows was a flash and flash was an arrow

But I do agree they've been in each other shows many times but it's not a major story

But that major story arc essentially is the focus of this show

Comment

Matt Ryan’s screen take on DC Comics paranormal investigator John Constantine is set to return as a series regular on The CW’s “Legends of Tomorrow” if the series is renewed for a fourth season. Ryan played the chain-smoking, bisexual, world-weary demonologist character on NBC’s live-action series “Constantine” but the show was cancelled after one season. […]

If Season 4 is greenlit Constantine will cement his merger into the DCTV universe by joining the cast permanently

Comment

Working...
                  X