Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omega spectre,kill bill bearbricks, jurassic t-rex trilogy, narnia bookends plus more

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omega spectre,kill bill bearbricks, jurassic t-rex trilogy, narnia bookends plus more

looking at further clearing down my collection of stuff and this is what I have available for sale

prices don't include postage but happy to negotiate but everything will be sent via an insured and trackable means, always happy to meet fellow forumites so if you want to collect im sure I can rustle up a biccie and a cup of tea - but postage will always be at cost

I should have photos of everything and if you want any more in depth photos please don't hestitate to ask

completely unsure of prices so used eBay to try and find a medial price nut if you find it cheaper elsewhere then give me a shout

Blu-ray
    Full metal Alchemist brotherhood volume 1 uk blu ray ?2.50 was ?5
    the lion king wooden box edition number 1628/3000 ?45

Jurassic park special edition trilogy with trex ?70

dvd
    the chronicles of Narnia the lion the witch and the wardrobe extended bookends edition (sealed) ?60

kill bill bearbricks parts 1 & 2 (sealed) with soundtrack albums ?140

cd album
    harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1 limited edition (sealed) ?60

Omega Seamaster 300 master co-axial limited edition 'spectre'
    probably not the best place to sell this but thought I would offer it, the missus has told me to sell one of my prestige watches and since the other two are about the same value and these are for my children it makes sense to sell the most expensive one

Description
    For the first time in Bond history, the actual watch worn by the world's favourite spy is released as a limited edition model. Presented in a stainless steel case, this timepiece is unique in many ways, beginning with the black ceramic bi-directional bezel ring, built with a 12-hour scale in Liquidmetal? The rhodium plated hands have a vintage (blue emission) coating of Super-Luminova, while other features include the "lollipop" central seconds hands, as well as the 5-stripe black and grey NATO strap - otherwise known as the James Bond NATO Strap. On the bracelet's strap holder, "007" has been engraved.
    Of course, no Bond would be complete without the gadgetry. On the inside, this watch, limited to 7,007 models, is driven by the highly innovative OMEGA Master Co-Axial calibre 8400, a revolutionary movement that is resistant to magnetism up to 15,000 gauss.
    features:
    Anti-magnetic: The movement is unaffected by exposure to strong magnetic fields, even those greater than 1.5 tesla 15,000 gauss).
    Bi-directional rotating bezel
    Chronometer
    Limited edition
    Liquidmetal?
    crew-in crown
    Transparent case back
    technical data:
    Crystal Domed, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment inside
    Case Steel
    Dial Black
    Water resistance 30 bar (300 metres / 1000 feet)
    Size Case Diameter: 41 mm

Movement
    Calibre: Omega 8400
    Self-winding movement with Co-Axial escapement. Resistant to magnetic fields greater than 15,000 gauss. Free sprung-balance with silicon balance spring, two barrels mounted in series, automatic winding in both directions. Bridges and the oscillating weight are decorated with exclusive Geneva waves in arabesque.
    Power reserve: 60 hours
    Type: Self winding

description
    outer box
    Everything looks good with no dents or holes to it, lid is good and the bottom part still has all the felt in place

instructions
    Never looks through so mint

extras
    Certificate of authenticity is perfect as is the leaflet on how to change the strap, leather folder holding the pictogram chronometer card is good and the warranty card is stamped by the omega boutique in Glasgow 20/11/15, there is a 4 year warranty and a 10 year service interval. The little tag that was around the watch strap is still present in the box

little watch bag
    Never used and still in its own plastic bag

special presentation box
    Few little handle marks but no dents or scuffs and the code to open it is...........007, lock mechanism works perfect

extras inside the box
    Extra brush stainless steel strap with embossed 007 has never been out the bag and still sealed - perfect
    Spare pins - never been out of the bag perfect
    Pin removal tool - perfect still in its plastic holder
    Little eye piece thingy to help with pin removal - perfect never been used

the actual watch
    Numbers match the certificate of authenticity and after looking at it for 5 minutes or so I cannot find a mark on it, the face is perfect and bezel moves perfectly, any metal points like the clasp and loops that hold the strap are perfect and the nato strap itself is in perfect condition - the only way you would notice this from brand new is that I've remove all the blue stickers that covered all the metal points, like I said it has been worn twice and both times it was only for a short amount of time. As a score well that subjective but I would personally say this is still as new and give it a 10/10 if I had to give full numbers but if you wanted me to delve deeper then maybe a 9.9/10 only because you wouldn't have walked out the shop with it - looking for ?4850 which is pretty much cost plus postage and packing, these are currently on ebay for around ?5300-?6500

As a score well that subjective but I would personally say this is still as new and give it a 10/10 if I had to give full numbers but if you wanted me to delve deeper then maybe a 9.9/10 only because you wouldn't have walked out the shop with it

*******sold items elsewhere********
    Disney pixar collection blu ray boxed set (opened but only for DMR ? discs not touched) ?50
    Teenage mutant Ninja turtles zavvi exclusive with 4 figures ?15
    Mysterious cities of gold sealed ?20
    Tron legacy boxed set play.com exclusive 0213/1000(both movies, graphic novel, cd soundtrack & picture cards/postcards) ?100
    Avengers Age of Ultron zavvi (sealed) ?25
    Ratatouille zavvi (sealed) ?25
    Who framed roger rabbit gold zavvi steelbook (sealed) ?10 was ?12.50
    Kill Bill Region 2 Japanese Bearbrick ?45 was ?50
    Disney pixar collection blu ray boxed set (sealed) ?55 was ?65
    The Cinderella blu ray collection (animated trilogy) ?8 was ?15
    The hobbit battle of the five armies extended weta figurine boxed set region free ?40 was ?50
    Tron Legacy zavvi (sealed) ?18 was ?22.50
    season 2 with collectable zombie head with screwdriver sticking out of its eye - seal in place ?130
    season 4 with tree walker - seal in place ?60
    season 5 with asphalt walker - seal in place ?55
    season 1 with collectable card and mask - sealed ?110
    season 3 with water tank and floating heads - seal in place ?70
    Last edited by buster_broon; 13-03-2016, 12:16.

sold items updated

kill bill bearbrick added

Comment

added FMA

Comment

tron reduced to ?22.50

feel free to make offers if you don't like my prices

Comment

everything reduced

DVD
          Kill Bill Region 2 Japanese Bearbrick ?45 was ?50

Blu-ray
          The hobbit battle of the five armies extended weta figurine boxed set region free ?47.50 was ?50
          The Cinderella blu ray collection (animated trilogy) ?10 was ?15
          Disney pixar collection blu ray boxed set (sealed) ?55 was ?65
          Full metal Alchemist brotherhood volume 1 uk blu ray ?4 was ?5

Blu-ray Steelbook
          Who framed roger rabbit gold zavvi steelbook (sealed) ?10 was ?12.50
          Tron Legacy zavvi (sealed) ?20 was ?22.50

Comment

sold items removed and everything dropped in price

Blu-ray
            The hobbit battle of the five armies extended weta figurine boxed set region free ?45 was ?50
            The Cinderella blu ray collection (animated trilogy) ?9 was ?15
            Full metal Alchemist brotherhood volume 1 uk blu ray ?3.50 was ?5

Blu-ray Steelbook
            Tron Legacy zavvi (sealed) ?19 was ?22.50

Comment

Everything reduced

Will keep the sale active until Sunday then will stick everything on eBay

Comment

I'll take that Cinderella cheers

Comment

Forgot to add my walking dead limiteds

They will be plonked on eBay come Sunday night and happy to negotiate over prices

Comment

FMA reduced and deal offered on the two remaining walking dead sets

Comment

all walking dead sets now sold

more added

Comment

omega added

Comment

Working...
                        X