No announcement yet.

TCU: Transformers Bumblebee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn’t hate it. In fact it’s got charm.

Comment

That actually looks good! It has a real sense of wonder to it. It's like ET with a Transformer. Like QC, this might be the first Transformers I see since the first.

Comment

I wonder what rating it'll be?

I could potentially take my son as it's got that Iron Giant vibe, but I imagine there'll be some swearing or unnecessary rudeness to bump up the rating.

Bumblebee was one of the better Transformers in the film because of his bright yellow colours which made it easier to see who was fighting!
        I remember seeing this video in 2000 that had much better design that the ones in the actual films!

Due to popular demand and the massive amounts of email, I've decided to create this web page devoted enti...

Comment

Hopefully all the rubbish swearing and humour is gone, this one is helmed by the director of Kubo and the Two Strings so you'd hope it'll be a more carefully considered entry

Comment

Great, it doesn't have to be childish or silly, just avoid swearing.
            Quite often you don't remember stuff as a kid, but I remember re-watching The Goonies and there's a whole sequence with the statue's penis snapping off.

E.T. was shown in the afternoon last year and it wasn't the TV version, with Elliot swearing and cussing throughout!

Those 80s films were crammed with potty-mouthed kids!

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
              Hopefully all the rubbish swearing and humour is gone, this one is helmed by the director of Kubo and the Two Strings so you'd hope it'll be a more carefully considered entry
              That's great news, hopefully he can keep the higher ups from meddling in his style and tone of movie.

Comment

For:

Girl from Pitch Perfect
                G1 Starscream
                Bernie Mac voiceover at the start
                Not directed by Michael Bay

Against:

John Cena?!?!
                The other TF films aren't great
                Transformers still seem overly convoluted when transforming

Comment

Looks wicked.

I know what you mean about convoluted but I find they seem to change the speed depending on what the scene requires. The first transformations are usually slow but they speed up considerably mid-battle.

Comment

Aye looks good and good to see that volkswagon have revised their mistake and at least making bumblebee the vehicle he should have been from the start

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                      Looks wicked.

I know what you mean about convoluted but I find they seem to change the speed depending on what the scene requires. The first transformations are usually slow but they speed up considerably mid-battle.
                      Post your pic, mate.

Comment

Trailer 2:

Comment

How do the Transformers look different? Is this separate from the Bayverse?

Either way this is much more in line with how they should have looked from the start.

Comment

It's apparently connected as a prequel spin-off but unless it's a big hit it'll be the final entry in that canon by the looks. Ironic that they seem to finally be starting to get thing's right in some ways with this one. It's great seeing OG designs finally arrive and prove they could have been done from the start

Comment

Heaven knows why they chose to make the movie Transformers so different from the G1 robots, but this is a step in the right direction. I might even see a TF film at the cinema!

Comment

Must admit I almost squealed seeing a decent Soundwave in there. I love the tone of the human/Bumblebee bits but I don't know if I'm into seeing 1 and a half hours of robots battering each other, which the trailer implies it will be. But I could well give this a go.

Comment

Working...
                                X