No announcement yet.

TCU: Transformers Bumblebee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The action is so so much easier to make out in the new trailer. It looks like a proper heart warming film as well. Bring it on.

Comment

Sweetness.

And it’s out in the UK while I’m there. No way in hell I’m waiting for the Spring 2019 Japan release.

Comment

Don’t get the love for this, I think it looks horrendous.
        I can’t tell if this movie is a chick flick, a comedy or an action movie and I suspect they’re trying to do all 3 to try and appeal to as many people as possible. I’m not going to a transformers movie to watch a relationship blossom between some robot and a teenage girl.

Make something for everyone and you’ll end up making it for no one.

They’ve literally shoe horned some G1 transformers in there to try and win over fans. Shockwave, Soundwave, Prime are all shots from Cybertron, I highly suspect this scene will be in there for 5 mins and then we’ll never see them again.

Rest of the movie will be on Earth with Bee, 2 random triple changers and possibly some form of Starscream, who I also suspect will be in for 5 mins.

No thanks

Comment

Saw something relating to this film today and there's one thing from the films set up I'm actually not feeling, that this is supposed to be set in the 80's

I mean, where's Michealbot?

Comment

At the franchise’s height, the second “Transformers” film opened to $109 million in the U.S. ahead of a $402 million domestic and $836 million total box-office haul. By last year’s fifth film, it had sunk to a $44 million opening and a woeful $130 million domestic take, but overseas saved it in part with the […]

Early tracking has Bumblebee on course for a franchise low opening

Comment

That's the fault of the previous TF films!

Comment

It's an odd time to have chosen to release it too, very competitive season and it never seemed likely to be the one to come out on top.

Comment

I didn't realise Wreck-It Ralph 2 is out this November!

Comment

I'd ignored it because I'm so used to Disney releasing their animated films in the US at the end of the year but the UK not seeing them till Jan/Feb but it looks like Ralph 2 is actually going to come out. There's a Disney Classics boxset containing every classics range film out in December as well and it lists Ralph 2 as included, just two/three weeks after the cinema release too

Comment

Yeah, I double-check IMdB and it's down as November for us too, although it was delayed a little bit everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                      X