Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U, PAL) - ?24.99 @ Argos

Price none too shabby.

Buy Product not found at Argos. Thousands of products for same day delivery, or fast store collection.

All gone by the looks of it. No doubt bought by the scalpers for Ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
      All gone by the looks of it. No doubt bought by the scalpers for Ebay.
      It's not like Xenoblade Chronicles X has been a raging commercial success - if it was, would it be getting such a price-cut?

Do scalpers really think that people are going to pay x2-x3+ RRP for it on eBay?

Sometimes, elements of modern gaming like this sicken me.

Comment

More than likely just another Argos traffic driver, they've done it with a few things this week, in stock at a handful of places and that's it.

Having said that maybe gunrock was also correct

**** sclapers, there were 19 in stock locally to me and then there were none available once I have a break at work to order. I called the manager to ask for a backorder and he said it's unlikely. Very interesting, he said someone bought 10 copies and another person bought 9... Is it really worth screwing over legitimate customers over a few untaxed quid and complicating everything?

Comment

That's why they have the reservation system!

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
            That's why they have the reservation system!
            It can still be abused though. One order per customer would suffice better, no?

Comment

Yeah or at least a maximum of three if it's a sale item.

Part of me thinks let the scalpers have all the hassle for making what, a fiver a go after the fees/postage etc?

Comment

Ha! Managed to reserve and collect one of the last few copies in stock in a London Argos!

Comment

Nice! Good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                    Nice! Good for you.
                    It sure is! Scalping still fecking sucks though.

Comment

Thought I posted it the other day, but www.checknow.co.uk lets you check stock at all Argos branches quickly and easily. Put in the item number and your postcode and it works great - lists results by distance etc. Excellent site, just frustrating when you find nearest one with stock is 400+ miles away!

Comment

Working...
                      X