Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ace Combat Infinity is successful.

Comment

Sony have announced they will be holding a recruitment event for all the lionhead staff. So that's good news.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
        Sony have announced they will be holding a recruitment event for all the lionhead staff. So that's good news.
        Given SONY track record of laying off staff in the UK I doubt it

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
          Given SONY track record of laying off staff in the UK I doubt it
          Better than working for MS. Besides, the fable games sold well, it's not a dud bet getting them all on board as an intact team, there's a good pool of tallent there.

Comment

Better than working for MS. Besides, the fable games sold well, it's not a dud bet getting them all on board as an intact team, there's a good pool of tallent there.
            Tell that to the staff of Studio Liverpool or half the staff that we laid off from Evolutions studios .

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
              Tell that to the staff of Studio Liverpool or half the staff that we laid off from Evolutions studios .
              I report some good news for a group of people and your just trying to twist it into an anti Sony thing. All large companies are guilty of hiring and firing, it's just the way of the world, fact.

Let's move on shall we?

Comment

I report some good news for a group of people and your just trying to twist it into an anti Sony thing. t.
                Like I said I hardly call it good news given SONY track record and it too been closing down studios and laying off staff over in the USA and here in the UK. Think you be safer off working for the likes of Ubisoft myself

Comment

Working...
                X