The Bordersdown Owner's Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bordersdown Twitter View Post
    Oh, and some people really like listing things?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
      You could sell the PS3 and those games and get the remastered Uncharted collection and TLOU Remastered for PS4 with the proceeds Colin. It'd save you some space and you could use your PS4 even more that way.
      Tried the PS4 versions with the intention of then getting rid of the PS3 Daryl, but they just totally didn't feel right to me and I found them unplayable. Sold them on and I'll stick with the original versions.

Comment

Not going to list my consoles as lists are boring...:P

My favourite machine is the PS2 probably. A brilliant selection of titles and lots of nice Japanese B-games.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
          Not going to list my consoles as lists are boring...:P

My favourite machine is the PS2 probably. A brilliant selection of titles and lots of nice Japanese B-games.
          Good, because we don't want you to!
          We put them in a multiple choice clickable poll so you can just click away, then make a quality post on your number one (like you just have).

Comment

I'm surprised there's 11 out of the 53 listed I haven't actually owned. Maybe I should list them........,

Comment

#1 Gaming system is

SEGA Saturn

Comment

Pretty simple choice for me my #1 is Nintendo DS, pretty much owned every nintendo system & DS is the one that has clicked with me the most, the game library is just so good. Thousands upon thousands of hours played and i still play it daily more than any of my other stuff.

Comment

How about launching another poll with the same options but this time you have to select all of the systems you previously owned ?

And why no mention of the 3DO?

Comment

1st Retron 5 owner? Touchdown!

Erm, probably say PS2 for the top system (well today anyway).

Comment

I'm not sure I could pick a number 1. I love the SNES, PS1 and PS2 equally.

Comment

Currently at 63 users deep, with Sony's PlayStation 2 & the Nintendo Wii taking joint lead.

Comment

I keep thinking "Bordersdown Owner's Guide" is some kind of Haynes Manual...

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            I keep thinking "Bordersdown Owner's Guide" is some kind of Haynes Manual...

This is exactly why it is named so! Get your skills on the case

Comment

Wii U (favourite)
                              PS4
                              XB360

Comment

Favourites:

1st- Playstation 1
                                2nd - Dreamcast
                                3rd - Gamecube

Comment

Working...
                                X