No announcement yet.

Massive Fail. Really sorry. Please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** happens, don't worry. Funny seeing old messages in my inbox. Take it easy.

Comment

Originally posted by stevie vip 99 View Post
      Glad it's back up and running.
      Is it too late to enter the blue room competition for 2016?? 😂😂
      I'm looking forward to the Christmas 2016 competition as I win.

Can I pick another game Charles?

Comment

The sales thread is buzzing with good deals now!!

Comment

This is the forum equivalent of turning over two pages at once. If you were reading backwards.

Ah well. Fresh new old start it is then.

Comment

Thank goodness I saw this. I just nearly bought some PSP Go Comfort Grips from the What ya Sell in? Forum.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
              Thank goodness I saw this. I just nearly bought some PSP Go Comfort Grips from the What ya Sell in? Forum.
              I had to buy a dozen of them in order to be able to secure one as the bloke who I bought them off only wanted to shift the whole box. Worth it though as they made the Go uber comfortable and wipeout sessions could now run long into the night with nary a hand cramp.

It's like being in a real life version of the way we were up in here.

Comment

Charles, I wanted to say don't worry about what happened and it's not important stuff but I don't want to belittle the effort you've put into this forum so instead I'll say I'm sad we've lost a year of database gibbons but I really appreciate how much work you've been doing to get this place back up and running and also don't beat yourself up about the backups because shizzle doth happen.

Love you mate.

Comment

^^ What he said.

Comment

Wait, this also means that I'm not 30 yet, right?
                    Last edited by Nico87; 06-01-2018, 09:39.

Comment

Maybe we should do something about trading threads - can we append "[OLD]" to them or something? Not even sure if that would help.

Comment

Absolutely devastated! I have nothing to live for anymore. Thanks a lot [MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION] I'm going to find the nearest bridge and jump off.

I've spent a decade here thinking home was a safe place. You've let the whole family down and I won't forgive you for it. Shame on you!

I subscribed to be blue, now I know what it truly means to be so. £5 of recurring misery. Proper "damp squid".

Only joking Nice job bringing the forum back Chaz

I've just been reminded by an old PM that I didn't buy Ghost's US copy of Super Mario Maker

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                          Maybe we should do something about trading threads - can we append "[OLD]" to them or something? Not even sure if that would help.
                          I've just finished working my way through the first page editing every post, I'm not doing all hundred though!

Comment

Glad it's back up and not too much got lost.
                            [MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION], do you still have my address as pretty sure i won the last three compos amazingly, could you check the thread please?

Comment

I haven't used the forum for a couple of years so no biggie for me!

Comment

Seems none of us are Blues anymore either.

Comment

Working...
                                X