User Tag List

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    I hear posting pictures of cats is popular on the internet. That might help.

My life involves changing nappies and fixing games consoles. Is there a thread for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Das View Post
    My life involves changing nappies and fixing games consoles. Is there a thread for that?
    Parenting:
    http://www.bordersdown.net/threads/1...s-a-Parent-2-4

Fixing consoles:
    http://www.bordersdown.net/forums/53...es-and-Tech%29

Measures have been put in place to make sure this doesn't happen again. Sorry again.

Putting @QualityChimp on backup duty, then?

I realise that's not a chipmanzee but it made me laugh, so here's a real chipmanzee using a computer to help pedantics visualise QC handling backups:

Last edited by randombs; 21-02-2018 at 03:03 AM.

Ha ha ha, I need screenwipes to clear the spluttered coffee!
    It was worth breaking the site just for that post!

Almost.

Quote Originally Posted by randombs View Post
    Putting @QualityChimp on backup duty, then?

That's not a million miles away from how I look today.
    I'm unshaven, my sleeves are rolled up revealing my hirsute arms, I'm wearing glasses and I'm rocking a blue shirt and tie combo.

:O

I found something quite shocking, though. When I googled "monkey using computer", the twelfth was a black man, and the twenty-second was a black woman. Forty-second was a white woman getting angry at a white boy in front of his computer.

WT-flippety-F

:update:

I clicked through and the photos were taken by someone called 'monkey business', so that's the connection. Phew!
    Last edited by randombs; 21-02-2018 at 10:35 AM.

A little update on this. I've fired up a test server and restored the current backup to it and everything worked fine. It's one thing having a backup solution and another thing knowing it's actually working. So peace of mind restored. I'll be using the test server to see if I can get SSL up and running properly.
    Last edited by charlesr; 23-04-2018 at 10:01 AM.