Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by randombs View Post
    RIP, Geoffrey.

I'll watch that rude episode in your honour.
    Wow, he was part of so many of our childhoods. He will be missed by more than most other child celebs for sure. I'll also join you in the rude show watching. Still can't beleive that was made

Comment

Stan Lee

Comment

Aw, that's sad. 95 is a good age. And what a legacy.

Comment

Awww man, that's a shame. I wonder how they'll continue to remember him in Marvel films now without his little cameos.

Comment

Not so excelsior.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
              Awww man, that's a shame. I wonder how they'll continue to remember him in Marvel films now without his little cameos.
              Also, are there any more shot or will his final cameo be Teen Titans Go To The Movies?

Comment

I immediately assumed that they’d just digitally animate him in future Marvel films.

Comment

Urgh. Gutted. A really talented man who has helped to shape culture in a way that few others can match.

Comment

Shame it seemed he was entirely surrounded by vultures during his last days.

Re: the cameo's, he'd supposedly done multiple in bulk but given scripting can only be done so far in advance and that was a little while back I'd assume Avengers 4/Spider-Man 2 will be the last filmed ones before it's nods and images instead.

Comment

Stan Lee, RIP.

Comment

R.I.P. Stan Lee also R.I.P Steve Ditko Spider-man's artist and co-creator who also died that year. It's a shame Stan Lee had a massive falling out with Steve Ditko and Jack Kirby. Wonder what other characters they could have created if they had stayed working together.

Great piece on the history of the characters and who created what here: https://comicbookhistorians.com/marv...-created-what/

Comment

John Wilson also died today of a stroke. Shame. Not a big superstar by any means but anyone in the fishing trade will miss him.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                            John Wilson also died today of a stroke. Shame. Not a big superstar by any means but anyone in the fishing trade will miss him.
                            I think he was very much the first superstar of fishing. I'd have never have got into the sport if it hadn't have been for him.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                              I think he was very much the first superstar of fishing. I'd have never have got into the sport if it hadn't have been for him.
                              Never heard a bad word about him from anyone, which is rare as hens teeth in the bitchy childish world of fishing these days.

Comment

Working...
                              X