Celebrity Deaths Thread 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
    I'd have to set up an account for my Mum, she's always telling me about periphery people she's faintly known having died, "You know Beryl? Beryl? From number 32... yes you do, she lived there for about three years when you were at school... no? Well she's dead"
    I get sort of the reverse from my mother. I ask how someone is and she tells me they're dead.

Comment

Koko the gorilla, who is said to have been able to communicate by using more than 1,000 hand signs, has died in California at the age of 46.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
        Ironically, Mike died from gas inhalation.

Pity, he was a gas.

Comment

Peter Firmin, made my childhood a lot happier place.

Peter Firmin co-created the Clangers, Bagpuss and Basil Brush and received a Bafta in 2014.

Co-created Clangers, Bagpuss and Basil Brush.

RIP.

Comment

Aw, that’s very sad. We lost Oliver Postgate a few years ago too. Firmin was a treasure.

Comment

Steve Ditko, Marvel Comics artist, has died aged 90.

Comment

His Chuckle Brothers partner Paul says he has lost his best friend, after a 50-year career together.

Barry Chuckle 73.
                Is everyone else picturing Paul carrying the coffin into the church...
                "To me. To me"

Comment

Shame, and yes, first thing I thought of. Even before thinking how sad it was. I am a terrible human

Comment

Close! We heard it on the radio in the car and immediately said Barry's eulogy will end with the words "and that comes... from me, to you"

Comment

Incredibly sad news, ChuckleVision was a stable part of my tv viewing after school growing up.

Oh dear, oh dear

Comment

Ever seen this bonkers video with Tinchy Stryder?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                          https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45074955

Barry Chuckle 73.
                          Is everyone else picturing Paul carrying the coffin into the church...
                          "To me. To me"
                          I'm just waiting for them to launch operation to me to yew tree.

Comment

I can't believe how much airwave coverage the Chuckster is getting ... you'd think Paul McCartney had died ...

Comment

It has been announced that Margot Kidder, who died back in May, did not die peacefully in her sleep as per reports at the time. Her death has now been ruled a suicide following an investigation, she died following a drug and alcohol overdose.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                                http://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainme...PWjQ&ocid=iehp

It has been announced that Margot Kidder, who died back in May, did not die peacefully in her sleep as per reports at the time. Her death has now been ruled a suicide following an investigation, she died following a drug and alcohol overdose.
                                So. Sad. Just goes to show that old habits are very hard to break.

Comment

Working...
                                X