No announcement yet.

Celebrity Deaths Thread 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He did seem like a nice guy and it's sad he's gone, In It To Win It is one of my mum's favourite shows as well, she can't take the news in.

But I'm guessing HIV.

Comment

Knew he was ill as I heard he was admitted to hospital recently but still...

Verne Troyer best known as Mini-Me in the Austin Powers films, has died at the age of 49.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
        Knew he was ill as I heard he was admitted to hospital recently but still...

Verne Troyer best known as Mini-Me in the Austin Powers films, has died at the age of 49.
        Bloody hell, 49. ****. I wonder if there will be any messages from Leigh Francis (Keith Lemon)

Comment

The cause of death hasn't been revealed for Winton or Troyer, but depression has been mentioned in both cases.

Comment

If both cases are somehow related, I'll wear a top hat for a week.

Imagine that.

Comment

Yeah you would look something in a top hat!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                The cause of death hasn't been revealed for Winton or Troyer, but depression has been mentioned in both cases.
                My other half mentioned to me that Chris Evans on Radio 2 last week apparently hinted Winton has committed suicide.
                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Pamela Gidley from Twin Peaks has died aged 52.

Comment

Margot Kidder has died aged 69

Comment

Sad, she was very good in Banacek, and made an in joke about Superman.

Comment

John Bain AKA TotalBiscuit Passed away yesterday https://twitter.com/GennaBain/status/999785407087808512

Comment

Bummer - all murmurings were that he'd be back on the co-optional podcast next week.

Guess that's not happening now. Hopefully the podcast will continue on without him though.

This is what made TB fun to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRAJeEBGECw
                          Last edited by MartyG; 25-05-2018, 12:58.

Comment

Peter Stringfellow has died of cancer aged 77

Comment

Alan O' Neill from Sons of Anarchy has died aged 47

Comment

RIP Stringfellow. Kinda like the British Hugh Hefner. I hope there's no Yewtree revelations, used to listen to him on James Whale's show and he seemed quite a cordial chap.

Also, randomly found out how Steve Irwin pegged it. Apparently, the stingray was eight feet wide and attacked in a manner similar to Chun Li's rapid kick, numerous focused attacks to poor old Steve, he was peppered like a Peperami.

I initially assumed it was a small stingray about the size of an Atari Jaguar and it had struck once in confusion, in an attempt to protect itself and get away.

Comment

Working...
                                X