No announcement yet.

America's Darkest Days II: Blackest Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't even think of anything that hasn't been typed already countless times. America is retarded.

Comment

I can feel brain cells dying just watching this.

Comment

248 people have been shot dead in USA this year... by accident. Ok I know car crashes have killed more but if those guns didn't exist then those people would be alive and everyone would still have got to work etc.

Comment

The argument that car crashes kill more people is whataboutism at its finest - if your defence for keeping your AR15 is other things kill people too, it's not a very good defence.

I've yet to hear a solid argument for civilians owning automatic or semi-automatic rifles, let alone an arsenal of them.

I can only think that this arming teachers thing is a ploy by Trump to avoid doing anything, so he can turn around and say, well I tried, but crooked Hillary stopped me.
          Last edited by MartyG; 23-02-2018, 17:23.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
            I've yet to hear a solid argument for civilians owning automatic or semi-automatic rifles, let alone an arsenal of them.
            Parent of murdered child: "Can you provide an argument for owning an automatic rifle?"
            Gun owner: "The second amendment."
            Parent: "Yes, but you..."
            *KER-CHAK-CHAK*
            Gun owner: "The SECOND amendment."

Comment

That's a poor justification, not a solid argument. Now I didn't personally know the forefathers of the US constitution, but I'm pretty sure that it wasn't meant to include the right to shoot up a school with an AR15.

Comment

This is the BEST one. It just makes ALL the ****ing retard 2nd amendment ****tards look like the complete ***** they are:

Comment

I'm getting serious déjà vu today from an interesting chat we had FIVE years ago.

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                  This is the BEST one. It just makes ALL the ****ing retard 2nd amendment ****tards look like the complete ***** they are:
                  Fantastic idea for increased safety: bring guns INTO the schools
                  http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-21722377
                  Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                  But I keep thinking of toddlers, because maybe that's what we're dealing with when considering society as a whole. If a toddler kept stabbing people with a fork, you'd have to look at maybe implementing the naughty step, or reducing their sugar or finding what factors are contributing to their behavior and you could probably improve things.

But the very first step? That's simple - you prevent them getting to the forks.

Comment

Laugh is, there isn't one part of me that doesn't believe that if Trump was in that guards place he wouldn't have utterly s*** himself.

Coming to schools Summer 2020

Comment

It's okay, Florida has found a solution to the school shootings - they're going to put their trust in God: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.6bd1c006030d

Comment

Utter madness.

Comment

There's a depressing thread on Era where people are listing constitutional changes they'd make and ones relating to gun ownership come up far, far too infrequently. Either they have very varied sides to their user base or their full of s*** on there.

It's all like Trump himself. An utter disgrace but sadly one the world is stuck with. That and the Electoral College who are a source of national shame for green lighting this moron.

Comment

I'm both saddened and glad it's not my country.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                              It's okay, Florida has found a solution to the school shootings - they're going to put their trust in God: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.6bd1c006030d
                              It worked well for Jesus when roman soldiers nailed him up on a cross like a hog roast. Oh wait.

Comment

No, this article isn't from The Onion, this really happened: https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...-the-internet/

Comment

Working...
                                X