No announcement yet.

America's Darkest Days II: Blackest Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damage is done for Kanye, hopefully he receives even more blowback for showing he's not just a massive prat but also weak spined. Like I've read elsewhere, it reeks more of Kardashian damage control than him magically coming to his senses. Like you'd see his face in the dictionary next to the word disingenuous

Comment

He wasn't bloody "used" by anybody. He's just an absolute bellend who is very bad for black people and hip-hop.

Comment

Obama backs Andrew Gillum in Florida and Stacey Abrams in Georgia as Trump accuses media of ‘creating violence’ by asking questions

Midterms are finally kicking off and the very earliest signs are that maybe, just maybe, common sense might be on the horizon as voter numbers have gone through the roof. Please God let the next two years be the destruction of the Trump Presidency

Comment

Trump makes one last charm (emphasis on...) offensive before voting starts to hit in the mid-terms. Yesterday one analyst gave the Republicans just a 12% chance of holding onto the House

Comment

Hope that works out as well as his trade was is doing: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/05/b...trade-war.html

Comment

Full results, seat by seat, as the Democrats take control of the House of Representatives, but see the Republicans firm up their position in the Senate.

Live tracking of the Mid-Term results that will start coming in from around one hour from now

Comment

Already plenty of stories of machines not working in very specific areas and people having to leave. Vote rigging is very real.

Comment

The really sad thing is, I expect the republicans to lose nothing. I wouldn’t step foot in the US these days.

Comment

My faith in humanity will be somewhat damaged if I don't wake up in the morning to a USA that is bluer than Sonic's backside.

Comment

According to Trump the night was a tremendous success. Coming from the same man who's previously claimed he's done more for religion than anyone.

By the measure of Trump's previous businesses, I suppose it was

All the bad things are actually Paul Ryan's fault: https://edition.cnn.com/politics/liv...088810cf4c33a1
                      Last edited by MartyG; 07-11-2018, 06:03.

Comment

I won't lie, this time I kind of think he's right - it was a success for him. Losing the House was almost a given but he's got a tighter grip on the Senate and the Democrat victory isn't anywhere near as convincing as it should be which demonstrates just how low the voting public is willing to stoop in the US. I could almost forgive elements of the 2016 result due to thinking many voters wanting to shock the political parties and in doing so voting in a moron they never actually thought would get in but no excuse works this time, they know what a POS he is and how despicable this government is and yet clearly huge numbers still held the line under him. They've failed themselves for generations ahead tonight and demonstrated that a nation crippling second term for Trump is still very much a present threat so for him, definitely a success.

Comment

The House can ruffle his feathers but with the Senate still in his pocket most stuff will still get waved through.
                          I think based on these figures a 2nd term is a very real possibility.

Comment

There were only 9 republican senate seats available in these elections, converting the senate was a big ask. It was not good for the GOP, no matter what they might be claiming.
                            Last edited by MartyG; 07-11-2018, 07:32.

Comment

Have you seen his last three tweets? Holy ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                                I won't lie, this time I kind of think he's right - it was a success for him. Losing the House was almost a given but he's got a tighter grip on the Senate and the Democrat victory isn't anywhere near as convincing as it should be which demonstrates just how low the voting public is willing to stoop in the US. I could almost forgive elements of the 2016 result due to thinking many voters wanting to shock the political parties and in doing so voting in a moron they never actually thought would get in but no excuse works this time, they know what a POS he is and how despicable this government is and yet clearly huge numbers still held the line under him. They've failed themselves for generations ahead tonight and demonstrated that a nation crippling second term for Trump is still very much a present threat so for him, definitely a success.
                                Yeah, I'm disappointed if I'm honest. The house may have turned a bit bluer but it's still 50/50 unless you look closely. I know the Democrats might have the critical few seats that give them control but it's hard to believe that nearly half of the people voted for the Republicans. It suggests that Trump might seriously get a second term.

I mean, it's bizarre. What needs to happen before people will swing from one party to another? I honestly think Trump could kill a baby in Times Square, right now, and there would still be 48% of the country thinking "well maybe the baby was asking for it".

This whole thing is a real concern; I strongly believe the US is headed for some kind of schism. It really does look like a union of two countries right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X