No announcement yet.

America's Darkest Days II: Blackest Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More guns, that's the answer. I think they should fly planes over all major cities, and carpet the streets with firearms.

Comment

Given how increasingly frustrating having Trump and his party of plonkers in charge is for outsiders, I can only imagine how much being an American would be making their blood boil. He's just so utterly incapable of doing right.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
        Because when you're drowning, what you need is more water: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...hers-with-guns
        "If you had a teacher who was adept with the firearm, they could end the attack very quickly," Donald Trump, February 2018.

“Crooked Hillary said that I want guns brought into the school classroom. Wrong!” Donald Trump, May 2016.

Comment

His logic works so well and is so befitting of his role as President, it applies so aptly to any situation:

"If you had a teacher who was a paedophile, they could identify other paedophiles and end the attack very quickly,"

"If you had a teacher who was connected and adept at selling hardcore drugs, they could prevent school gate drug sales very quickly,"

Such a wise sage is Trump

Comment

Simple fact is by arming teachers your telling a potential gunman that the first person to shoot is the teacher and then the rest of the class.
            You could arm 20 teachers in a school all in 20 classes with 10-15 to a class and people in one class could still be killed. You don’t solve a gun problem by arming people, that’s been happening for hundreds of years in America already and people are still being shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
              Simple fact is by arming teachers your telling a potential gunman that the first person to shoot is the teacher and then the rest of the class.
              You could arm 20 teachers in a school all in 20 classes with 10-15 to a class and people in one class could still be killed. You don’t solve a gun problem by arming people, that’s been happening for hundreds of years in America already and people are still being shot.
              Well the fact of the matter is that in a school shooting, the police are looking for "someone wandering around with a gun".

Comment

What if the guns had guns?

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                  What if the guns had guns?
                  "She's armed! open fire!"

Comment

What if the teachers had claymores? They could put them at the entrances to classrooms and each lesson one of the children could be responsible for collecting them before lesson ends.

I'm really struggling to read the information coming out of the US at the moment. It's disgusting quite frankly.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                      What if the teachers had claymores? They could put them at the entrances to classrooms and each lesson one of the children could be responsible for collecting them before lesson ends.
                      I was confused for a moment about where they would put 30 huge ****off swords but then I realised you were talking about mines

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                        I was confused for a moment about where they would put 30 huge ****off swords but then I realised you were talking about mines
                        Good, I'm not the only one who thought about the swords first

Comment

Just get all the kids to wear thermal goggles so that only they can see the claymores.

Comment

The shooters are expecting to die. Having teachers that might shoot back will only make it more exciting for them. They'd aim for teachers first. ****est idea ever.

Perhaps they should ask the victims (kids at schools who have been attacked) what they would prefer?

I'd refuse to send my kids anywhere near a school that had guns in the classroom.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              Just get all the kids to wear thermal goggles so that only they can see the claymores.

The shooter could just crawl around to pick them all up though.

Comment

Pffft. They're invisible without goggles, but whatever.

Maybe we could provide stealth kits to become invisible?

Comment

Working...
                                X