No announcement yet.

America's Darkest Days II: Blackest Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly don’t think any of his supporters care. And those who don’t support him seem to have been so desensitised at this point that I doubt anything will take him down. I can’t count the amount of “any other president would be gone” moments any more. He would have to eat a child on television or something and, even then, a load of people will jump to blame Obama for it.

Comment

The Trump administration has had the "Enviromental" Protection Agency lift the ban on the use of asbestos: https://archpaper.com/2018/08/epa-as...manufacturing/

The report states that the agency will no longer consider the effect or presence of substances in the air, ground, or water in its risk assessments
      Serious WTF? If you're not protecting the air, ground or water from contamination or carcinogenic substances, what exactly are you protecting?

Top asbestos exporters in the world:

1. Russia: 618,037 metric tons
      2. Kazakhstan: 175,235 metric tons
      3. Brazil: 125,832 metric tons
      4. China: 52,860 metric tons
      5. India: 119 metric tons

Nothing shady going on there then.

Ask the EU again why it restricts many US products being imported.
      Last edited by MartyG; 07-08-2018, 09:57.

Comment

Surely the next Dem President will undo all this daftness?

Comment

Full on Idiocracy. It’s actually happened.

Comment

Hands up who's surprised.

Comment

Trump supporters get to vote for the Space Farce Force logo: https://www.theguardian.com/science/...or-space-force

Here's my suggestion.

Last edited by MartyG; 10-08-2018, 14:53.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                Trump supporters get to vote for the Space Farce Force logo: https://www.theguardian.com/science/...or-space-force
                You had it right the first time Marty, farce was correct

Comment

Have I missed something? Are we expecting an alien invasion?

Comment

Yep. Mike Pence tweeted: "The time has come to write the next great chapter in the history of our armed forces, to prepare for the next battlefield where America’s best & bravest will be called to deter & defeat a new generation of threats to our nation. The time has come to establish the US #SpaceForce."

He is a crazy man.

Comment

Hopefully the space farce can quickly and efficiently eliminate whatever has been hiding on top of trumps head all these years.

I wonder if you get a super secret special ring when you join space farce?

Comment

I’m going to have to lay off reading his Twitter for a while, it’s reached new levels of insanity lately. What I did notice though, is that for his fifty million followers or whatever, the most likes I’ve seen any of his posts get is maybe 140k, it would be lovely if that was indicative of his current support, though I sadly doubt it.

Comment

Does humanity really need a military presence in space? Isn't there enough **** floating around out there without adding bullet cases and space marine helmets.

Comment

Nice though that they have all that money to spend on it. With all that spare cash, they’ll have no problem paying for healthcare and sorting out the rampant poverty while they are at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                              I’m going to have to lay off reading his Twitter for a while, it’s reached new levels of insanity lately. What I did notice though, is that for his fifty million followers or whatever, the most likes I’ve seen any of his posts get is maybe 140k, it would be lovely if that was indicative of his current support, though I sadly doubt it.
                              Twitter is the biggest social media toilet going. Any platform that limits character count to such a small amount is always going to be bites of solidified diarrhea.

If I ran a forum the minimum character count for a post would be 400.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                                Nice though that they have all that money to spend on it. With all that spare cash, they’ll have no problem paying for healthcare and sorting out the rampant poverty while they are at it.
                                Don’t forget the million odd military personnel just abandoned after Iraq. I suppose those GI’s can now join space farce, so that’s a win.

Comment

Working...
                                X