America's Darkest Days II: Blackest Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
    I'd suggest the implications are that if the contents of said meetings showed no wrong doing, there'd be no need to refuse to co-operate: http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...r-probe-report - Kushner is compromised.
    Which US government staffer was complaining "I don't have all this time to corral together our emails" when asked to produce them? It was last week.

I think that was very damning, though he didn't realise it. It should take a few minutes to just provide all the emails. If you're taking loads of time it means you're evaluating what you give over, which defeats the point.

Comment

Trump has announced his re-election campaign slogan is Keep America Great

I'd laugh for days if I wasn't busy crying

Comment

Let's take a look at the world today:

Republicans on the House intelligence panel say Russia did not try to get Donald Trump elected.

The Republicans have found themselves innocent of Russian collusion in their own internal investigation

Chinese President Xi Jinping's anti-corruption campaign stands to gain a major boost as the ceremonial legislature moves to establish a powerful new agency with authority over vast numbers of workers in the public sector.

The Chinese President has merged bodies to create a new agency to focus on anti-corruption whilst...

China's Xi Jinping could stay in power indefinitely after parliament backs constitutional changes.

Paving the way for himself to remain President indefinitely in theory

Meanwhile at home the Home Office is being accused of torturing people in detention

And Teresa May begins to go head to head with Russia by accusing them of the recent Salisbury poisoning, giving them a deadline of the end of today to respond with those responsible.

Comment

Putin's response to May: or what?

Comment

Or he might just blame Jews again. Like SF, I have to ask: WHAT YEAR IS THIS?!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
              Ask America to impose sanctions on Rus...oh.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                I mean seriously May. The memo probably won’t even be bothered to pass along to Putin.

Comment

Well it's not like the UK is involved in assassinations - we don't get involved in that nonsense.

We do targeted killings.

Comment

Donald Trump has fired someone. Must be Tuesday.

This time it's Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State.

Comment

• Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State. Reported to have referred to Trump as a “****ing moron.”
                      • Gary Cohn, director of national economic council. Considered the president “dumb as ****.”
                      • Hope Hicks, communications director. Admitted telling certain “white lies” on the president’s behalf.
                      • Rob Porter, staff secretary. Resigned after both of his ex-wives went public with reports of domestic abuse.
                      • Omarosa Manigault-Newman, director of communications for Office of Public Liaison. Asked about how worried she was about its direction. “It’s going to not be OK. It’s not,” she said. “It’s so bad.”
                      • Tom Price, health secretary. Chartered private air travel for himself to the tune of more than $1m.
                      • Sebastian Gorka, fringe rightwing presence. chief of staff, John Kelly, personally forced Gorka out.
                      • Steve Bannon, chief strategist. On Trump: ‘He’s lost it.’
                      • Anthony Scaramucci, White House communications director. “I’m not trying to suck my own cock.”
                      • Reince Priebus, White House chief of staff. On the early chaos rumours in the Trump White House: “Take everything you’ve heard and multiply it by 50.”
                      • Sean Spicer, White House press secretary. "This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period."
                      • Michael Flynn, national security adviser. Pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI as part of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe.
                      • Sally Yates, acting attorney general. On principle, Yates declined to enforce Trump’s proposed travel ban, writing in a letter that she was not “convinced that the executive order is lawful.”

Comment

That that quote came from the Communications Director is gold

Comment

I was going to make a joke about Scaramucci will he do the fandango, but I really can't beat his quote.

Comment

Even though it's been well over a year, every time I think of President Trump, I still get that gut-turning uneasy 'I can't believe he is actually the US President' feeling inside. That sort of, do I laugh, do I cry, WTF is going on feeling.

Comment

I feel like baiting him on Twitter "Hey Trumpy! They don't even trust you to tell you what's in Area 51! You don't know what's there!"

"I don't need to tell you about the UFO wreckage and space breathing tech I've seen! I'm the celeverest! LAME!"

Comment

If you can get it trending enough that Fox News picks it up - you've got him.

Comment

Working...
                                X