America's Darkest Days II: Blackest Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quite. The reality is a lot simpler.

Trump can't bring himself to admit Russia interfered in the US election because it then questions his legitimacy. This is mutually exclusive to his narcissism.

In other news, one of the electronic voting machines vendors who produce machines used in the US elections to collate votes have remote access software installed on them: https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/a...sold-to-states
    Last edited by MartyG; 18-07-2018, 07:55.

Comment

Typical that a range of discrimination and awful behaviour over 18 months achieves less damage on his fanbase than one meeting with Putin. Hopefully this opened enough eyes against him and the Democrats cling on to it as 'Commie Trump' would struggle hard in a re-election campaign

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
        I'm beginning to think that the man is a genius. Keep em guessing.
        There is so much mud to sling at him now that come election time the opposition won't know what to do and fail to make anything stick with the voters. I predict a landslide vote for a 2 term.
        The Democrats have a real problem here. There's a lot of focus on the dislike of Trump and not enough on who will replace him. They need to wheel out someone people actually want to vote for, and unfortunately Hillary Clinton's not gonna cut it.

Comment

I'm curious who they'll line up for the next election but if I was them I'd be keeping quiet on that front too. Trump is damaging his own appeal fine and anyone who sticks their head up for potentially nomination will get nuked for the next 30 months by his party.

Comment

Just for clarity, I don't actually think he's a genius.

I just hope record numbers come out to vote next time round, I think he will have a lot of supporters and America needs to show that the supporters are in the minority of public thinking.

Comment

"The U.S. Treasury said on Monday that it will no longer require certain tax-exempt organizations including politically active nonprofit groups, such as the National Rifle Association and Planned Parenthood, to identify their financial donors to U.S. tax authorities."

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1K704F

"The U.S. Treasury said on Monday that it will no longer require certain tax-exempt organizations including politically active nonprofit groups, such as the National Rifle Association and Planned Parenthood, to identify their financial donors to U.S. tax authorities."
                So that just happened then.

Comment

Wait.... So vast sums of money can change hands and they don't need to tell anyone about it? Seems legit.

Comment

President’s response comes a week after the top US intelligence officer cautioned that Russia is still a persistent threat

Trump's council must want him to shut his mouth so badly right now whilst Mueller must be swimming with joy in his fruit corner

Comment

I’m guessing this is all to preempt any and all investigations into political donations.

So, that means private industry can now buy its way into politics without any insight or paper trail whatsoever, full stop.

That’s how it all ends, with that single pen stroke private industry now owns all politicians, right there, right then.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                        Wait.... So vast sums of money can change hands and they don't need to tell anyone about it? Seems legit.
                        It is now.

Comment

After clashing statements on who was responsible, president claims he told Russian leader: ‘We can’t have this’

Trump has now completed his embarrassing U-Turn by now directly blaming Putin for the Russian Election meddling that... didn't happen... or did it?

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                            https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ion-russia-cbs

Trump has now completed his embarrassing U-Turn by now directly blaming Putin for the Russian Election meddling that... didn't happen... or did it?
                            Today it happened. Tomorrow it won’t of.

Comment

This shows perfectly how double-faced and susceptible to external inputs, whatever those could be, Trump is. Tomorrow he'll say the exact opposite, and everyone in his bandwagon will follow blindly deflecting blame to anyone not doing so.

Comment

It seems like a good tactic. If you state both things constantly, one set of supporters will be happy and the other set will be talking about him, with the original set saying they are deluded and should shut up.

Comment

Working...
                                X