America's Darkest Days II: Blackest Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
    So, anyone read Fire and Fury yet? I'm a couple of chapters in. Worth a read so far.
    I have this to read, but if it's just going to tell me Trump is an idiot, doesn't know what he's doing and those around him don't know either, I'm not going to learn anything new and might read something else!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      "Doesn't he look tired."
      "You ok, hon?"

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        I have this to read, but if it's just going to tell me Trump is an idiot, doesn't know what he's doing and those around him don't know either, I'm not going to learn anything new and might read something else!
        There's more to it than that.

Comment

I'm reading it at the mo. Not terribly impressed with it so far, I've not really learned anything (other than that Jared Kushner is apparently an internet unitarian minister). It's a sort of loosely strung together series of anecdotes.

I'm only about 1/4 of the way through, so I eagerly await some good stuff.

Comment

The audiobook is 11 hours, 55 minutes and 42 seconds long.
            Do I really want to dedicate half a day to infuriating myself?!

Comment

It's just depressing all round. Things wouldn't even improve if he left given the state of the party and his replacement.

It all hangs on 2020 and god damn the Democrats if they mess it up.
              Somebody, somewhere involved needs to write a proper job spec for the role with some proper minimum knowledge/experience/skill requirements that don't allow this ludicrous situation to arise again.

Comment

Trump cancels his UK visit, because Obama: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42657954

#stablegenius

Comment

Everytime Trump mentions Obama someone should play 'And they call it puppy love' over the top

Comment

Trump cancels his UK visit, because Obama:
                    Even if it was Bush. I mean, everything coming out of this man's mouth can't be believed when simple fact checks destroy any of his arguments.

Comment

Trump cancels his UK visit, because Obama: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42657954

#stablegenius
                      Because the most important part of a trip to the UK would be cutting a ribbon rather than trying to have face time with other key world decision makers..... Just come and get on with important stuff but don't cut the ribbon.

Comment

Facepalm.

I do approve of Sadiq Khans responce to it though
                        Last edited by fishbowlhead; 12-01-2018, 09:51.

Comment

Trump causes yet another stir with his comments

Comment

Get in the sea or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                              Kanye for 2020.
                              Pfft!! It's all about Dwayne Johnson for the Dems ticket in 2020!!

Comment

Can they vote a stick in? Like an actual wooden stick? I’d vote for stick.

Stick for 2020!

Comment

Working...
                                X