No announcement yet.

America's Darkest Days II: Blackest Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait, that guy is still alive? And they still let him use Twitter?!

Comment

I was joking about this yesterday, Trump has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize, I said he deserved to win it because he won the world cup bid.

Then he actually claims he won the world cup bid.

You just can't do satire any more.

Also: https://www.theguardian.com/business...-business-live

I'm sure those US Soya bean farmers will be applauding.

Just now, on Fox News when asked about Kim Jong-Un Trump said.

He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.
      Spanky isn't even hiding it any more.
      Last edited by MartyG; 15-06-2018, 12:58.

Comment

Well if you will tamper with witnesses in your pending trial: https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/p...ges/701199002/

Bet Spanky's twitching now.

Comment

Trump told reporters gathered at the White House on Friday. “I feel a little badly about it. They went back 12 years to get things that he did 12 years ago?”

“I don’t think it’s right,” Trump said

LOLOLOLOL. It is dude. 12 = 12.

Comment

US border patrol allows reporters to visit but does not allow pictures or interviews at holding facility housing children as young as four

Pretty much says it all for Trumps presidency. There were attempts to turn this on Obama but it seems to be eeking out the woodwork that this severe system is very much of Trump offices approach.

Comment

It's absolutely on Trump, (brought to you by the man who told Macron all the terrorists are in Paris): https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...6aec&tid=sm_tw
              Last edited by MartyG; 18-06-2018, 16:13.

Comment

I sometimes fear that there are people believing his lies about this end of the world. He tweeted today that crime in Germany is way up. It's not. It's lower than it has been in decades. All except for right wing hate crime, which has risen.

Comment

People elected him - that tells you all you need to know.

Comment

Trump just trumped all previous Trump things.

SPACE FORCE!

Comment

Just saw that. Un-****ing-believable. Except it's Trump, so totally believable.

Comment

The military already have a section that deals with their satellites as a branch of the air force, but I'm not sure that's how Trump sees a Space Force. The militarisation of space and resulting arms race is the last thing we need.

Comment

Trots off to hide a message in a droid for Obama & Musk.

Comment

The whole Fox News angle on the Child Concentration Camps is just bewilderingly disgusting. They're very much his mouthpiece but they're very much now taking it to such an extreme of propaganda. I can get my head around the difficulties in impeaching Trump or his office but how we're 18 months in and how the majority of his voters who just wanted to shake up Hillary aren't living in absolute dread of their choice is mind blowing. He's supposed to appeal to the US fallback of God fearing American voters. Man, them alone is a puzzle as they'll burn in eternal hell for this.

Trump absolutely, without any contention has to be recorded in American political history as the worst President they've ever had and a measure of every failing of office standards possible. It'd be irresponsible and beyond obscene for future historians and politicians who hold office as well as the US voters to not ensure so.

Also - For gods sake, get rid of the electoral college.

Comment

Looks like sabotage at the Telsa plant. Musk is understandably a little peed off.

Comment

Everything Trump is doing is completely at odds with what the founding fathers envisioned a president should be. Jefferson's vision was a president who embraced wisdom above anything else and the checks and balances were put in place to try and prevent despotism.

What we're seeing is a shift of the GOP from a Republican party to a Trump party and Fox is complicit in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X